Pages:
Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 86. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I hope cryptsy see's our protentional. Our dev is a very good coder and he listen to the people. This is also a long term plan. So no pump and dump. He only has 300k smarcoin.

There are only 3,5 million coins mined so far and most of the coins are hold by long time miner, some strong hands which have bought from the weak hands, some whales and the dev. Smartcoin don´t looks like a dump coin.

And never forget: In the end the market must use the the coin as a currency. All the features a coin has, are important, indeed. Much more important is, that ppl want to have a currency with a smooth name which stands for value, trust and innovation. A cat, dog, lemon, kitteh, noodle, dope, dark, fake, sex... coin will never be successful for this reason.

Smartcoin - the currency of a smart2 world!

This makes sense for the ppl!!!
+1
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

edit: why would anyone want to get involved with a coin knowing that prior to KWG people mined the fuck out of it and with price rising they would just dump?

with that logic, why should anyone invest in any cryptocoin at all? All coins is going to get "mined the fuck out" it all depends in wich time you jump on the ship. early adopters will gain more then the rest, (if they actually stays and got the cools to keep their coins and not checking exchanges every minute) but why shouldnt they ? They jumped it when no one else belivied in it, when it rise all that´s in it for purely gain will jump over it as wolfs that how it works.

im stating that I wouldnt take a coin serious especially now without kgw in place
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I hope cryptsy see's our protentional. Our dev is a very good coder and he listen to the people. This is also a long term plan. So no pump and dump. He only has 300k smarcoin.

There are only 3,5 million coins mined so far and most of the coins are hold by long time miner, some strong hands which have bought from the weak hands, some whales and the dev. Smartcoin don´t looks like a dump coin.

And never forget: In the end the market have to use the the coin as a currency. All the features a coin has, are important, indeed. Much more important is, that ppl want to have a currency with a smooth name which stands for value, trust and innovation. A cat, dog, lemon, kitteh, noodle, dope, dark, fake, sex... coin will never be successful for this reason.

Smartcoin - the currency of a smart2 world!

This makes sense for the ppl!!!
Activity: 52
please!!! i need read private with smc coin creator
Just got off the phone with Cryptsy. If we didn't before, we have their attention now.

... and? What did they say?

The request is going directly to Paul, aka Big Vern.

THATS GREAT NEWS!!

Smart2 design! I like!
Activity: 126
Activity: 374
Merit: 250

edit: why would anyone want to get involved with a coin knowing that prior to KWG people mined the fuck out of it and with price rising they would just dump?

with that logic, why should anyone invest in any cryptocoin at all? All coins is going to get "mined the fuck out" it all depends in wich time you jump on the ship. early adopters will gain more then the rest, (if they actually stays and got the cools to keep their coins and not checking exchanges every minute) but why shouldnt they ? They jumped it when no one else belivied in it, when it rise all that´s in it for purely gain will jump over it as wolfs that how it works.
Just got off the phone with Cryptsy. If we didn't before, we have their attention now.

THATS GREAT NEWS!!

http://i57.tinypic.com/veyqfb.jpg
legendary
most coins that end up on cryptsy get dumped hard and the values shrink
anyways i guess it was "smart" of me to sell at x2 its current value
That´s not true. Sure it´s not enough just to be there. Be it´s the next good step to get more attention.

Vertcoin before Cryptsy = 25000, after hitting up to 0.015, now back to 0.0025 - even 10x more than before they hit C.

Vertcoin had Adaptive N-Factor which at the time was unique and made mining it not as easy as normal script..

Smartcoin is in the same boat as Leafcoin.  

Both were released at the same time without KGW implemented.  
Both tried to implement it to save the coin from multipools.  

Activity: 374

good news! Cheesy So keep mining as much as possible until everyone else comes and wants a piece of the pie. . . Wink
Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
I was kiddin :p , I have 100k smc , I will succeed or die with them.

Sadly, I mine slowly. I only have 385, but nonetheless, I will hold! LOL  Oh, and keep mining.  Grin
That´s not true. Sure it´s not enough just to be there. Be it´s the next good step to get more attention.

Vertcoin before Cryptsy = 25000, after hitting up to 0.015, now back to 0.0025 - even 10x more than before they hit C.
legendary
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io

Activity: 112
smartcoin.io

Activity: 126
craptsy pump is very welcome at this moment.
Hope the volume aint to low to get added =/..
Activity: 84

Bastard!!     Grin Grin Grin

NOT FUNNY!!! Let´s build up some more trust. You and I know about the future. But there are some noobs which aren´t sure about.
Pages:
Jump to: