Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Soar] SOARCOIN - Your new digital cash! - page 14. (Read 12144 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
This introduction is very good. You can see everything you want to know. It's simple and clear. But, where is this project, China's team?
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Professional Portuguese Translator
Congratulations for this amazing interesting project!
 It seems very promising based on a new robust concept!
If by any change you required a professional Portuguese translator with experience and quality to support with ANN, Bounty, WHITE PAPER or websites, please kindly PM!
Thank you and all the success for project!
Activity: 61
Hi there!
Is the wallet ready? All my coins are stuck in ccex as I didn't get them transfered into livecoin. Any ideas how to not lose the coins?

Hi Yozerey, no worries, you may transfer your SOAR to this address 0x5ef5309d2864bb25ecabe351f4a247656411f066 and we'll send an equivalent amount back to your ether wallet. Or a more convenient way would be to transfer your old soar to your ether wallet, and send us from there so we know who to send back to! We'll be de-listing from ccex soon as their customer support isn't as ideal as we liked them to be. feel free to drop me a PM if there's any more doubts Smiley
Activity: 14
Hi there!
Is the wallet ready? All my coins are stuck in ccex as I didn't get them transfered into livecoin. Any ideas how to not lose the coins?
Do join us on our telegram community! Link is up on our twitter and website! Smiley
September 07, 2017, 03:36:32 PM

that's good to know! hang in there!  Tongue
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
September 07, 2017, 10:38:42 AM

are your SOAR in the right places?  Cheesy Wink
September 06, 2017, 01:40:29 PM
NEW WEBSITE IS UP!

Do take a look everyone www.soarlabs.orgCool

Any feedbacks would be nice. Road Map is up on the site as well, will be doing a more 'official' post soon, maybe re-starting a whole new thread.
September 02, 2017, 04:47:11 PM
Some people have been asking me what is the migration all about.

So let me simplify everything once again.
So once the new contract is in the blockchain, there would be 2 'SOAR' available (let's call them oldSOAR and newSOAR for simplicity sake). oldSOAR would not be available for trade anymore in any exchanges in the near future, and all oldSoar in the exchanges will be burned. That leaves those Soarcoin holders using personal wallets. To solve this, we've contacted all those exchanges that SOAR is available on, and they'll be helping us with the 'burning' of the oldSOAR as well as crediting the same amount of newSOAR into your account. For those who have oldSOAR in your personal wallet, you can also exchange it for the newSOAR by transferring them into the exchanges, or transferring it to a designated address that will be declared on a later date.

Last thing to note, the migration of the coin would not affect the value or supply in any ways.

Thank you guys for your patient, do stay tune for more updates next week! Smiley

Its next week Wink
Waiting for the updates!

Some people have been asking me what is the migration all about.

So let me simplify everything once again.
So once the new contract is in the blockchain, there would be 2 'SOAR' available (let's call them oldSOAR and newSOAR for simplicity sake). oldSOAR would not be available for trade anymore in any exchanges in the near future, and all oldSoar in the exchanges will be burned. That leaves those Soarcoin holders using personal wallets. To solve this, we've contacted all those exchanges that SOAR is available on, and they'll be helping us with the 'burning' of the oldSOAR as well as crediting the same amount of newSOAR into your account. For those who have oldSOAR in your personal wallet, you can also exchange it for the newSOAR by transferring them into the exchanges, or transferring it to a designated address that will be declared on a later date.

Last thing to note, the migration of the coin would not affect the value or supply in any ways.

Thank you guys for your patient, do stay tune for more updates next week! Smiley
Some great news!
Thanks for keeping us updated.

What will be the different between the old and the new SOAR?
Is the whitepaper of the new SOAR released?

There is no difference between the old and new coin from the users' pov. All the old coins will be burned eventually after all the current holders have changed it to the new ones. The migration is made to provide better transition for our end as well as to open up for scalability. Whitepaper v2 would be out by nov/dec.
Some great news!
Thanks for keeping us updated.

What will be the different between the old and the new SOAR?
Is the whitepaper of the new SOAR released?
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Good day all!

Some updates for you guys:

- We got our Twitter back!  Cool

- Currently, we're in the midst of revamping our website. Have received many good feedbacks regarding our current design and how to improve on it, and yes, we hear you!

- We'll be performing some coin migration/upgrade in a few days' time. You may call it SOAR v2, but don't worry, the name remain as it is, and it won't affect the value of SOAR. We're currently working with Livecoin and C-cex to perform the migration on the exchange itself, and for those with SOAR in other wallets such as myetherwallet.com or Mist, we can do the exchange in our wallet once it's launched.

- Speaking of wallet, our web wallet should be launched by the end of next week if the migration goes well! As for our app, we're in the midst of testing, and still sorting out all those minor bugs. Beta version should be released in 3-4 weeks' time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who are wondering, here's how the migration works:

SOAR holders who've their Soarcoins in Livecoin or Z-trade, will NOT need to do anything for this migration.

SOAR holders who're holding their own Soarcoin using myetherwallet.com, Mist or any other compatible wallet, will need to send their SOAR to a designated address.

Once SOAR are received in that designated address, the new SOAR will be returned within 3 hours to the original address where the transfer was made from.

One thing to note is that recently, there has been ongoing cryptocurrencies scams where victims were misled to send coins to the wrong address. So to minimize the risk of this ever happening, I strongly urge all holders to transfer SOAR to live exchanges, namely Livecoin, Z-Trade as well as C-CEX.

That's all for now, happy mid-week!

There's no wallet, I hate to wonder how could there be an exchange, how does it work?

ah yes, but we'll be rolling out our wallet in the next month or so.

lots of updates coming in soon; we're in the midst of drawing out a road map to illustrate the future of soarcoin.

watch this space!

@FIEX i've received your pm, had already contacted my boss to proceed with the transfer, do give him a day or two Smiley

Great! Thanks a lot.
Curious about those updates Wink, will keep the notifications on for this thread.
There's no wallet, I hate to wonder how could there be an exchange, how does it work?

ah yes, but we'll be rolling out our wallet in the next month or so.

lots of updates coming in soon; we're in the midst of drawing out a road map to illustrate the future of soarcoin.

watch this space!

@FIEX i've received your pm, had already contacted my boss to proceed with the transfer, do give him a day or two Smiley

There is no need for a wallet. Soarcoin is using ERC20 on Ethereum.
I collect all my ERC20 Tokens on MyEtherWallet and there are many other programs for ERC20 Tokens offline.

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: