Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SOFTCAP⭐ Obizcoin 🚀Introducing AI and Blockchain backed Smart Process BOTs - page 3. (Read 3518 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
When can receive coin from airdrop ?
Activity: 73
Bounty thread is available here

This token in the listing of Ethereum Anonymizer?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
anyone can tell me , where i can trade this token ?
in what exchange ? i see the crowdsale is ended but there is no exchange informations until now

which of course this token will enter into etherdelta or forkdelta indirectly because this token indirectly use jaringa ERC20
Activity: 327
anyone can tell me , where i can trade this token ?
in what exchange ? i see the crowdsale is ended but there is no exchange informations until now
Activity: 554
how long the token is held and will be distributed?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Regarding the rewards for holding obizcoin in our wallet, when is that going to be calculated, since token distribution or is there going to be an official communication?
Activity: 618
Merit: 23
In fact, I was 100% sure that the project will gain much more than it has gained at the moment. Sorry of course, but I think that for start-up and operation of the project this amount will be enough
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
I think 50% of the tokens are sold, the last days hurry up✌ Anyone have the exact stars from the ICO?

Thx
Amount raised in the region of 5M dollars that is great, there is a very huge upside with such a resonable valuation, hoping the huge bonuses will not come back to bite

hopefully as we expect with the achievement of $ 5m. let us pray together and always support this project

the crowdsale already collected more than 5 Million my friend,
with total token sold about 140 Million or about 5,1 Million USD
and now all contributors wait for the next announcements from the team of obizcoin,
as they mentioned in the website about FCO (follow-on coin offering).
regards

The stats from the homepage are 3 weeks old, so i hope for a actually final stats early Wink

thanks for remind me about that,
but, i think they will updated the result if this project have collected more funds,
if the team do not updated the homepage, i think and i believe the 140 Million sold out tokens is the last result from the crowdsale my friend
regards
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1090
I think 50% of the tokens are sold, the last days hurry up✌ Anyone have the exact stars from the ICO?

Thx
Amount raised in the region of 5M dollars that is great, there is a very huge upside with such a resonable valuation, hoping the huge bonuses will not come back to bite

hopefully as we expect with the achievement of $ 5m. let us pray together and always support this project

and now all contributors wait for the next announcements from the team of obizcoin,
regards

The stats from the homepage are 3 weeks old, so i hope for a actually final stats early Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
To my knowledge, Obizcoin ICO already done and congratulations to the project team and also for the participants. According to information of participants can remove their signatures now.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)

Thx

regards
Activity: 40
  Hi to all hardworking dev i asking about the facebook logo twitter logo telegram logo bounty ?? Smiley
Activity: 462

Thx

Thx
Activity: 196
What does MVP mean?
MPV means that the project a thrive, with large followers. ICO great success
legendary
Where can I find a detailed roadmap for the project? While the idea is great, and can be potentially disruptive, there seems to be a lot of competition in the space already, and on top of that the tokens does not seem to have much utility, and is mostly for staking.

Also could not find a detailed road map ... only two events were found:
Q1 2018
OBIZCOIN ICO LAUNCH
Q4 2018
BOT LAUNCH
Source:
https://icovoting.com/project/obizcoin/white-papers/2018-02-15/the-token-schedule-distribution-utility-roadmap

Anyone ask in the Telegram chat about a detailed Roadmap? I think the communication is in the Telegram better than here Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
Where can I find a detailed roadmap for the project? While the idea is great, and can be potentially disruptive, there seems to be a lot of competition in the space already, and on top of that the tokens does not seem to have much utility, and is mostly for staking.

Also could not find a detailed road map ... only two events were found:
Q1 2018
OBIZCOIN ICO LAUNCH
Q4 2018
BOT LAUNCH
Source:
https://icovoting.com/project/obizcoin/white-papers/2018-02-15/the-token-schedule-distribution-utility-roadmap
legendary

Thx
Hi dev i am looking for the obizcoin bounty thread for telegram invitations up to 3k people
Activity: 322
very interesting project I suggest for investors to take part here in order to benefit from additional services BOT OBIZCOIN (OBZ). BOT OBIZCOIN (OBZ) is an ERC-20 token developed on the ethereum platform.
Pages:
Jump to: