Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SourceCoin][SRC] POW / POS ~ Hybird / 99% / 1MIL | Child of Coins Source - page 2. (Read 11166 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Actually, this one seems different. I like it!
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
seems already dead?

No , but it seems...a stupid idea?

There's a lot of information and sometimes people get confused. We are very active and will answer everyone and anyone's questions. We've worked really hard on the entire project, we appreciate yours or anyone's consideration

SourceCoin takes value from something larger and gets value from the basic functions of a CryptoCoin. There will be services and features incorperated into CoinSource. We are in talks for exchange support.

In the meanwhile, it acts as a promotion into CoinsSource.com

Official CoinsSource thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6238951

SourceCoin Bounties:

1) Comment on this news article with your SRC and get 10 SourceCoins, out of 1,000,000 total.
http://www.coinssource.com/sourcecoin-src-information-coin-value-every-single-crypto-coin/

2) Invest in Coins Source shares, and receive 2000% (of your shares) in SourceCoins

3) Visit our Bounty page for BTC and SourceCoin Rewards: http://www.coinssource.com/coins-source-bounties/

4) Comment on this post and recieve 5 SourceCoins. Email us: [email protected] with your post link

5) Translate this thread: 50 SourceCoins: Let us know when you did, and send us your address [email protected]

6) Setup a Node: 20 SourceCoins: Let us know when you did, and send us your address [email protected]

7) Service or Pools, 20-50 SourceCoins: Let us know when you did, and send us your address [email protected]
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
seems already dead?

I don't think so.  The coin is just a small part of what these guys are doing.  Their focus is on CoinsSource.com I think.

They state roughly 10k available to miners.  So there wasn't a real need to make a big deal about the coin.  I've been solo mining since yesterday and have gotten some blocks.  There must be others doing the same because there are way more blocks being solved than just me.

Edit:

Just solo mining on an old  linux box that I built the source on and am running sourcecoind with setgenerate true.  Not many coins but it's some.  Had to pay .1 to send to my windows wallet.

Someones mining because it's at block 602 and was below 100 when I started. 

{
"version" : "v1.5.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 60006,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 39.90000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 602,
"moneysupply" : 993005.00000000,
"connections" : 3,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "xx.xx.xx.xx",
"difficulty" : 0.11604640,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1397501267,
"keypoolsize" : 129,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

This is indeed correct. The coin isn't the focus at all but rather a tool to help generate interest and activity for the site. If you're at all interested in the coin, please review the main thread for CoinsSource.com and look into the premium and IPO sections. We're interested in providing rewards with the coin for site submissions and suggestions, but as stated before, the coin is a compliment of the site, not the other way around. There will certainly be value to the coin in the future!

I like the site very much.  Best out.  Good idea and very professional plan and release of information.  It will be successful.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
seems already dead?

I don't think so.  The coin is just a small part of what these guys are doing.  Their focus is on CoinsSource.com I think.

They state roughly 10k available to miners.  So there wasn't a real need to make a big deal about the coin.  I've been solo mining since yesterday and have gotten some blocks.  There must be others doing the same because there are way more blocks being solved than just me.

Edit:

Just solo mining on an old  linux box that I built the source on and am running sourcecoind with setgenerate true.  Not many coins but it's some.  Had to pay .1 to send to my windows wallet.

{
}

This is indeed correct. The coin isn't the focus at all but rather a tool to help generate interest and activity for the site. If you're at all interested in the coin, please review the main thread for CoinsSource.com and look into the premium and IPO sections. We're interested in providing rewards with the coin for site submissions and suggestions, but as stated before, the coin is a compliment of the site, not the other way around. There will certainly be value to the coin in the future!
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
seems already dead?

Edit:

{
}

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
legendary
Invest in your knowledge
Ongoing SourceCoin Promotions:

1) Want 3 Sourcecoins for free? Simply Post below on what: Features you want added, errors on the site, and anything else pertaining to Coins Sorce.

Just send us a(n) email with your POST NUMBER: [email protected] (don't forget your SRC address)

Do not post your SourceCoin Address in this forum. If you do your entry will be voided.

2) Support the World! Have you given back or helped someone lately? Tell Coins Source what you've done (must show proof) and you will get awarded 1-10 SourceCoins.
Coins Source Bounties

legendary
Invest in your knowledge
No pool for now??

No pool, SourceCoin is mainly a promotional feature of CoinsSource.

That being said, there is a bounty of 35 SourceCoins per pool.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Activity: 406
legendary
Invest in your knowledge
I was a beta tester for the Coin source premium section. Professionally done website with all the crypto currency information you need well organized. These guys know what they're doing. You can tell this will go far.

Thank you for your feedback CKY, we hope other will see the true potential behind SourceCoin and Ultimately the foundation.. CoinsSource.com

legendary
Invest in your knowledge
This looks interesting.

Am I correct in my interpretation that Sourcecoin will be used as more of a promotional coin for your alt-coin information/news/investing site?

Will I be able to pay for my Coins Source Premium membership with Sourcecoin?

Thanks!

SourceCoin is the gateway into CoinsSource.com. While we intend it to be used as a promotional item for our site, does not mean that it will not acquire value. On the contrary, SourceCoin's value will come strictly from Coins Source and all investors behind the Coins Source Company IPO.

Yes, We will allow you to pay with SRC for the premium membership. Our payment processing for SRC is in development, but we will accept it if you contact us: [email protected]
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I was a beta tester for the Coin source premium section. Professionally done website with all the crypto currency information you need well organized. These guys know what they're doing. You can tell this will go far.
Activity: 64
This looks interesting.

Am I correct in my interpretation that Sourcecoin will be used as more of a promotional coin for your alt-coin information/news/investing site?

Will I be able to pay for my Coins Source Premium membership with Sourcecoin?

Thanks!
Activity: 16
This thread is now dedicated solely to Our coin, SourceCoin.
SourceCoin is a child of something far larger, which is www.CoinsSource.com - Leading Digital Currency Information Source.

Check out the official CoinsSource page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/close-570543
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 16
Coins Source's Official Support ~ Questions and Answers

Most questions will be answered here and also replied to.
Pages:
Jump to: