Author

Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!! - page 226. (Read 347615 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SpainCoin.org
is it 8 AM or 8 PM? countdown show 8AM
The countdown is showing 8pm CET (GMT+1). That's 19 hours from now
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Looks kinda interesting, even though Mazacoin showed us there's no automatic "AUR effect" with cryptos.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
We are going to add spa.speedhash.eu fast pool to be ready @ start but we need a replay from DEV team. Please replay to us with more details Smiley

We´ll contact.
Thanks!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
is it 8 AM or 8 PM? countdown show 8AM
Activity: 308
Activity: 84
We are going to add spa.speedhash.eu fast pool to be ready @ start but we need a replay from DEV team. Please replay to us with more details Smiley
Activity: 81
Activity: 87
If there was no 50% pre-mine I would be interested. No thanks.
Activity: 36
I'll start mining as soon as it's released. Btw I'm spanish from Barcelona Cheesy

+1

Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Copycat Auroracoin?
It's based on Litecoin, not on Auroracoin. That said, there are obviously some parallels, as we also intend to distribute the premined coins to the Spanish population.

You must be trolling. Seriously. This is too funny. Some parallels meaning everything but the utility. Spain has been on the euro for for 15 years. Why not make this Europacoin and call it a day.
Activity: 84

HashFever

Pre-registrations is open now!

http://spa.hashfever.com

PROP payout system
Fast payouts
1% pool fee

You are more than welcome to register with us!

Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
is this standard practice for every coin release? to trash a coin announcement in hopes no one mines it so you can be the first one to mine it all by yourself?

i only ask this because it appears as though every coin is trashed when it is announced yet, there are thousands of people immediately mining it.

how is this possible?

Every.single.coin gets its fair share of bitching. I think people like to bitch. I ask them to calm down and have a nice strong cup of STFU.

Perhaps they should make their own coin that isn't "copy/paste", "rip-off", whatever they like to claim, etc etc. Let's see them innovate instead of bitch.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Activity: 94
Your ad copy looks pretty lazy op, if you're serious about this where are the real plans to get it in the hands of the spanish people? Make a video of your getting in touch with the locals, people in charge, something.   I'm not usually a hater but this just seems like an aurora hack job.
Activity: 140
I'll start mining as soon as it's released. Btw I'm spanish from Barcelona Cheesy
Activity: 434
I'm gonna mine this just because Spain is fucked and raped as a hooker
Activity: 25
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Most of us knew when Aurora came out it would set a trend and it has. Those calling Spaincoin a scam or a rip off do us favour and FUCK OFF. Its getting fucking boring reading the same put downs and balling scam every minute. We can make our own minds up thankyou, now Fucking do one you nobs

Big up Spaincoin
Jump to: