Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SPEC] SpectrumCoin - 12 Algos - X11|Groestl|Keccak|Scrypt|SHA - Bounties - page 6. (Read 30675 times)

jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
I don't really see volume anywhere...

Everyone holding?

I have a little. Was hoping for a real exchange but I am starting to think that will not happen.

1 block per algo every 12min, price can be so high for this coin. Also diff is quite high, not so high like others hype coins, but still very good.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Everyone holding?

I'll try to sell 40-ish K for a reasonable price, 50k + will hold for future... who knows.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i am waiting real exchange too.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Everyone holding?

I have a little. Was hoping for a real exchange but I am starting to think that will not happen.
jox
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Please add AGX.IO exchange on OP page.

https://agx.io/markets/SPEC-BTC
looks like all the premine was dump at a very low price ...
dont have much hope for this coin
jox
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Price is very low, you have a plan ?
i tested with nfactor 12 (hashrate like 40KH on 280x...) and it didn't work (block rejected)
tested with a fork of shp-sgminer, param is "--algorithm adaptive-n-scrypt --nfactor 12"

I was having some rejects on x11 and x13 algo at the very beginning. So I went to scrypt N and I had 0 orphans so far.

It's not a orphan problem, the block are rejected. (Orphan blocks are accepted blocks but already found elswhere.)

Well, let's sum it up - on x11 and x13 I've had some rejects, and TONS of orphans (like 90%) at the beginning. At scrypt-N i have 0 rejects and 0 orphans.
Activity: 182
i tested with nfactor 12 (hashrate like 40KH on 280x...) and it didn't work (block rejected)
tested with a fork of shp-sgminer, param is "--algorithm adaptive-n-scrypt --nfactor 12"

I was having some rejects on x11 and x13 algo at the very beginning. So I went to scrypt N and I had 0 orphans so far.

It's not a orphan problem, the block are rejected. (Orphan blocks are accepted blocks but already found elswhere.)
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

SpectrumCoin Pool
http://spec.coin-miners.info/
ALGO X11

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://spec.coin-miners.info:3359

Rent some x11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Wallet updated "version" : 89911,
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The 0.05 BTC bounty for a logo goes to densacoin:

Additional 0.02 BTC goes to unlock.mk for:

Additional 0.01 BTC goes to everyone else that submitted an entry.

Thanks!

Please PM me your BTC addresses.
Activity: 140

Yes, nVidia (cudaminer) works fine.
But AMD (sgminer/vertminer) is getting only rejects on N=12, or miner just crashes

Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: