Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRC] Securecoin | A Fast and Secure Version of Bitcoin | 2013 - page 51. (Read 195438 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I not use any kind of messenger beware of scammers
Ah yeah I just tried the uncle-bob version I had for QRK, but I find nothing (not even orphans).
The one from stonefoz is working for me (compiled from the source, running on linux).  Not really seeing orphans anymore ( a good thing), diff has straightened that out I think.
Activity: 131
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=24.222.191.37
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=71.77.233.192
addnode=54.234.172.139
addnode=86.2.171.203
addnode=208.77.217.7
addnode=208.77.217.8
addnode=80.229.2.127

It is the correct conf the file??
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
No connections..this is sad  Cry
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Ah yeah I just tried the uncle-bob version I had for QRK, but I find nothing (not even orphans).
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Excellent launch! Mining fine on Windows VPS' Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Supersonic
next difficulty 32... then 64... should stabilize at maybe 200 - 300 within next couple of hours or so...
Activity: 105
What version of cpuminer/quarkminerv2/whatever are you using? Where are the sources for linux?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
any linux step by step guide to installing this??

i just get this shit every time then it stalls out

skein.c: In function âvoid sph_skein512_init(void*)â:
skein.c:1224:26: warning: invalid conversion from âvoid*â to âsph_skein_big_context*â [-fpermissive]
skein.c:768:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of âvoid skein_big_init(sph_skein_big_context*, const sph_u64*)â [-fpermissive]
skein.c: In function âvoid sph_skein512(void*, const void*, size_t)â:
skein.c:1231:30: warning: invalid conversion from âvoid*â to âsph_skein_big_context*â [-fpermissive]
skein.c:859:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of âvoid skein_big_core(sph_skein_big_context*, const void*, size_t)â [-fpermissive]
skein.c: In function âvoid sph_skein512_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)â:
skein.c:1245:36: warning: invalid conversion from âvoid*â to âsph_skein_big_context*â [-fpermissive]
skein.c:953:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of âvoid skein_big_close(sph_skein_big_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t)â [-fpermissive]
g++ -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/Securecoin/src -I/root/Securecoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/Securecoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/Securecoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o securecoind leveldb/libleveldb.a obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/keystore.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/hash.o obj/bloom.o obj/noui.o obj/leveldb.o obj/txdb.o obj/blake.o obj/bmw.o obj/groestl.o obj/jh.o obj/keccak.o obj/skein.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /root/Securecoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /root/Securecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a

ends with that and just fails?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
I was PM'd about making p2pool compatible with this coin, but I'm too lazy today. If you want to try it yourself, get the quarkcoin p2pool code and quarkcoin hashmodule from https://github.com/Neisklar and change the networks.py according to this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/finding-p2pool-networkspy-values-for-new-altcoins-214512
That should theoretically work.  Cheesy
thanks! that was exactly what i was looking for for the pool!
rpg
Activity: 728
have been in several launches and never had a an orphan ration of 99%. Even now the orphans are still going. This is starting to smell.....

What is your current blockchain height?  It should be around 4500.
It sounds like you have a poor connection to the majority of the network.

have a FIOS fiber 25 meg connection, not something to be ashamed of. Maybe the add nodes on page 1 are in europe and that would do it for sure.
Supersonic
yep i've got a pool ready
http://crypto-expert.com/SRC
as soon as we get connections ill fire up the pool

use  Pooler's cpuminer   ?

the pool is using wrong algo, its never gonna find a block. i think its not setup fully.
Activity: 178
yep i've got a pool ready
http://crypto-expert.com/SRC
as soon as we get connections ill fire up the pool

use  Pooler's cpuminer   ?
Activity: 637
I think the node list on the first page is wrong. Most of the nodes have also the port which is wrong I believe. Just delete all the ports and the client will connect.
Supersonic
Code:
alert.cpp:268:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

hmmm  Huh

u need to make the obj directory. seen this issue for many coins.

ok now it passed alert.cpp
but now have another problem

Code:
net.cpp:19:32: fatal error: miniupnpc/miniwget.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/net.o] Error 1

u need libminiupnpc-dev also
i always make sure i do this before building any coin.
Code:
apt-get -y install build-essential libssl-dev libdb5.3-dev libdb5.3++-dev libboost-all-dev libqrencode-dev libminiupnpc-dev libcurl-ocaml-dev ntp
Supersonic
just ride with me into the pool!!

Roll Eyes

The pool is wrong. it accepts normal scrypt PoW ... and rejects quark PoW... its never going to find a block.
Activity: 64
Code:
alert.cpp:268:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

hmmm  Huh

u need to make the obj directory. seen this issue for many coins.

ok now it passed alert.cpp
but now have another problem

Code:
net.cpp:19:32: fatal error: miniupnpc/miniwget.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/net.o] Error 1
Activity: 209
just ride with me into the pool!!

Roll Eyes
Activity: 144
Can't connect with nodes from OP. Port is open. Waiting for more than an hour now

No worries, botnets are cashing in now. No need to mine.
lol
Activity: 224
Can't connect with nodes from OP. Port is open. Waiting for more than an hour now

No worries, botnets are cashing in now. No need to mine.

Unfortunately true. Quark VM/Botnet miners saw the chance and took it. Diff is far too high for Solo mining at anywhere near a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: