Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRC] Securecoin | A Fast and Secure Version of Bitcoin | 2013 - page 7. (Read 195266 times)

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
I voted for this long time ago but nothing happened so I will start again - this coin should have different diff adjustment algo - currently it is mined only when diff goes down and when its up big miners disappears... A kind of Dash algo would be perfect.

feeleep

I have been monitoring it for a while, there are difficulty spikes but they seem to be in control. That being said, I and most others dislike the spikes and I'm open to suggestions.

they are definitely out of control... look at current situation when someone put 6 GH on SRC for a while until diff change to 24k - my pool is mining almost all blocks and just for recent 16 blocks it took 8 hours instead of 16 minutes...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
I voted for this long time ago but nothing happened so I will start again - this coin should have different diff adjustment algo - currently it is mined only when diff goes down and when its up big miners disappears... A kind of Dash algo would be perfect.

feeleep

I have been monitoring it for a while, there are difficulty spikes but they seem to be in control. That being said, I and most others dislike the spikes and I'm open to suggestions.
legendary
Activity: 1197

feeleep
legendary
Over 300k market capitalization now and a strong up trend.
legendary
legendary
Thanks to our large Chinese community we're past 200k USD market cap! 20k+ USD volume in the last 24 hours.

Check out the impressive rise at http://btc38.com/trade.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=SRC
legendary
Dedicated nodes are now live, thank you TT for that.

legendary
Activity: 288
Merit: 260
OP has been updated with all the new pools, explorers, and wallet alternatives.

Please change section for the pool src.yacoin.club from "Block Explorers" to "Pools"

legendary
OP has been updated with all the new pools, explorers, and wallet alternatives.

The website will be updated again shortly with the same information as the OP.

Announcement: securechain is now an official Securecoin developer. Thank you for all your efforts securechain and I look forward to working with you.
legendary
We are working on putting up dedicated nodes. More news soon.

I'm also working on a security update for the reference client.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Any new nodes, I can't get any connections with the securechain wallet?
dido

also find it weird that a coin at this level lacks an easy to find chain/node resource
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Thank you for your post! As the node number of Securechain/Securecoin wallet is not as many as that of Bitcoin, it may take more time, i.e 2-5 min for the Securechain wallet to find connectable nodes. Under normal circumstances the Securechain wallet would eventually find the nodes, so please just be patient. To speed up the progress, it may also be a good idea to put "Node List" on https://securechain.info/wiki/Main_Page to your securecoin.conf.
Additionally, the following nodes are active at the moment but not sure how long they would last for. Nevertheless it would be better to have a try.

Best regards,
Securechain Developers
1/18/2016
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Activity: 288
Merit: 260
I'm updating SecureCoin's site this weekend. If you have any service, exchange, or pool that you would like added, please make sure it is posted in the thread.

Please add the pool src.yacoin.club

SecureCoin has been added to the YACoin Club!

Come and mine together!

src.yacoin.club
legendary
I'm updating SecureCoin's site this weekend. If you have any service, exchange, or pool that you would like added, please make sure it is posted in the thread.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Hey SecureCoin community.
As a fellow Quark algo coin, this may be of interest to some of you.
A bounty for a quark miner:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13048375
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
launched in 2013... the first wave of altcoins

Securecoin, Stablecoin, Fastcoin...  do you remember?
maybe to join forces with SBC and with FST to get Secure+Stable+Fast coin? Smiley

could you please estimate SRC supply over the next 10 years?
the information is needed for http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php
thank you
legendary
Activity: 924
Hi,

solo mining with 20Mhash is a good idea at this time ?

yes

for sure solo
i started to mine solo with my laptop 4MH/s and found 3 blocks in a day
Pages:
Jump to: