Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SRZ] SuarezCoin! X11 POW&POS - 10 MIL SRZ - ON ALLCOIN.COM NOW! - page 14. (Read 42360 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Only half hour! :O I hope everything goes great Cheesy
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
would you 'bite' on it? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Awesome and funny coin, looking forward to it.  You should add it to all the calendars for altcoins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Suarezcoin will bite a chunk out of the moon!!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
This coin packs a bite, its dangerous Grin

You should make the supply 80 million or thereabouts. That will match his release clause. Also make it unusable for 4 months Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 14
Everything's ready, but we're trying to have a block explorer with richlist at launch. I've just pmed the creator of the current block explorer we have, to see if he can add this.
If he can't we have another option, so this should be up and running not later than tomorrow. (most likely today).
Once we launch, I'll be on Twitter trying to send everyone who claims 50 SRZ for free (see original post), ASAP.

Also you could ask everyone on twitter to start tweeting bittrex so they notice the coin

We will a few hours after coin launches! First we wanna make sure everything goes smooth.

--

Game bounty claimed by animalroam!! I've asked him to make a special edition of rock paper scissors if he has time, so it'll be funnier (to fit suare'z bites Cheesy).

I've talked to pollforall about the block explorer, he told me tomorrow he will be able to make the rich list.

We'll keep you updated about everything.
Activity: 224
Ready for this launch!
Activity: 3
should I go and brush my teeth first?
Activity: 168
Everything's ready, but we're trying to have a block explorer with richlist at launch. I've just pmed the creator of the current block explorer we have, to see if he can add this.
If he can't we have another option, so this should be up and running not later than tomorrow. (most likely today).
Once we launch, I'll be on Twitter trying to send everyone who claims 50 SRZ for free (see original post), ASAP.

Also you could ask everyone on twitter to start tweeting bittrex so they notice the coin
Activity: 11
My teeth are ready for this launch  Grin
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This coin can BITE whole crypto world.  Excellent ! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 14
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Activity: 188
Can't wait to sink my teeth into this one... Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Is everything ready for launch dev?
Atleast dev is online , i think he's working on it Wink
DEV please join IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/suarezcoin
Is everything ready for launch dev?
I hope we can see ASAP on Bittrex. Comeon guys let's make some tweets for it'.

Don't rush, we need a smooth and fair launch first
Pages:
Jump to: