Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 113. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
@Kergekoin yes we optimized code by hand...its non standard now. Server is not overloaded so i hope you guys will get less rejects

i also upgaded ram so now its 64gb of ram Smiley so feel free to send some donation to

D5ZP5RAY3bBh9VjZXyZvwGmczkhoY4yuN2

couse its still 0% fee

@digimag its a pool support thread why you pasting other pool link spamy bi*ch?

lol you pasted that link in everythread you make..luckyminers too..but no no no affilation Smiley

"Lie to us, we'll lie to you. Spy on us, we'll spy on you. Poison us, we'll poison you. We are The FAST-POOL And this is just the beginning...' Wink
Dude can you unlock my account please? I use the same username there.
@Kergekoin yes we optimized code by hand...its non standard now. Server is not overloaded so i hope you guys will get less rejects

i also upgaded ram so now its 64gb of ram Smiley so feel free to send some donation to

D5ZP5RAY3bBh9VjZXyZvwGmczkhoY4yuN2

couse its still 0% fee

@digimag its a pool support thread why you pasting other pool link spamy bi*ch?

lol you pasted that link in everythread you make..luckyminers too..but no no no affilation Smiley

"Lie to us, we'll lie to you. Spy on us, we'll spy on you. Poison us, we'll poison you. We are The FAST-POOL And this is just the beginning...' Wink
Activity: 546
I prefer http://doge.pool.webxass.de/index.php?page=dashboard I have no affiliation with them, just seems to work better (pool efficiency better, estimations better, use of Mhash instead of Khash when appropriate, and so on, 1% fee but I consider it as normal)

Well, I have webxass as my backup pool and i know how they are. In fact. Fast-pool had better efficency just yesterday and probably has better efficency tomorrow. Estimations are based on exactly the same calculations, so its totally random which one gets it closer at any moment. Your third argument is even more silly. If you cant calculate between Mhas and Khash, then GL in life...  Cheesy

So what should be the real arguments?
Which pool gets you less rejected, which one has better ping and which one has better uptime? Fast-pool beat webxass in all 3 for me.

Running silky smooth for me:
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I prefer http://doge.pool.webxass.de/index.php?page=dashboard I have no affiliation with them, just seems to work better (pool efficiency better, estimations better, use of Mhash instead of Khash when appropriate, and so on, 1% fee but I consider it as normal)
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Just signed myself and friend up. Much hashing   very mining
Activity: 597
Hey guys,

My account has been locked after I tried logging in (I was pretty sure that was my password) is there any way you can unlock my account or cash me out to the address stored on the site? I use the same username there.

Thanks,

MystPhysX
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
hehe check this out this one

Grin
Activity: 6
please unlock my account_: metsat8ll
nice done work operators! how are you people today? little btc shake Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
all users are unlocked..
change in account settings to "anonymous" then no one try to brute-force your account.

BTW server is now very good optmized... all statistics up and running smoothly Smiley
Activity: 11
please unlock "frussane"
very pool much nice
Activity: 70
-edit

Wrong thread. Much fuck up. Not wow.

Activity: 68
My account is locked somehow...

Can you please unlock it?

user: Boombashot

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 61
Wow, up to almost 100% K/H : WU ratio. Nice vardiff! Rejects down now, too. Nice server.
yeowchung unlocked
Zyz
Activity: 3
Can you please unlock my account?
User: yeowchung

Thanks!
Activity: 73
Growing difficulty.. to the m00000000n  Grin
vardiff do that..you getting harder share to count so its counted when you deliver them...so stats looks...better or worst but in the end its ok:)
Jump to: