Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 15. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I hope no one is still mining dogepolis...but if the hashrate is correct they are. Unbelievably pathetic....

It will die off as people give up on it. It hasn't been dead even for two days yet so give it time. People will dump it when they see they aren't getting anything.
I originally switched to it because fast-pool was having horrible luck for 3 days straight as far as block rewards, and dogepolis was having really good luck.  I started switching stuff back to fast pool myself last night, and just got the last of the scattered cpu miners I have around changed today.

yes we was down at the morning...

we checked new ddos protection...heh..didn't work

anybody else having any issue?

Fast-pool,
Can you tell us why dogepolis has been on the same block now for over 24 hours? It's at like 870%. 
Maybe something should be reset? Something is definitely very wrong with Dogepolis and we haven't heard a thing...

I also have 700 doge in there that I'd like to get out until things are fixed...

The way I see it there are three options. a) they're really on the wrong fork, b) everything is actually working and blocks are being found and paid to the pool wallet and MPOS is just borked and not registering any of it, and everyone will get a REALLY BIG payout when it gets fixed. or c) it's a scam, mpos was intentionally broken, blocks are being found and paid to the pool but the maintainer is pocketing the funds.

I was giving them the benefit of the doubt all day yesterday, but unfortunately due to the lack of real news from anyone who could give it after more than 24 hours of this, my money is on C now.
Activity: 2
Please unlock my account

Username: goldfighter
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I hope no one is still mining dogepolis...but if the hashrate is correct they are. Unbelievably pathetic....
Activity: 6
Guys,

I'm experiencing a low payout, while mining at fast-pool.

I'm mining on 50 machines running CENT OS with CPU Miner 2.3.2 x86_64, since this afternoon 14:00.

The calculator on the site estimates I should make around 13k DOGE a day with these hashrates (1700 - 1900 KH/S)

Only, my balance now is 790 DOGE, as I'm writing this.

Does anyone know how this is possible?

thanks,

pineapple216

It can definitely be delayed sometimes.  I've gone over 2-3 hours without seeing a single coin and they they all show up after a database purge.  My hash rate is identical to your range and it can take 6 hours before I see 600-800 Doge show up on the portal.  The longer you mine a pool the better your variance gets and the odds of receiving more coin.
Activity: 45

Fast-pool,
Can you tell us why dogepolis has been on the same block now for over 24 hours? It's at like 870%. 
Maybe something should be reset? Something is definitely very wrong with Dogepolis and we haven't heard a thing...

I also have 700 doge in there that I'd like to get out until things are fixed...

Activity: 9
Guys,

I'm experiencing a low payout, while mining at fast-pool.

I'm mining on 50 machines running CENT OS with CPU Miner 2.3.2 x86_64, since this afternoon 14:00.

The calculator on the site estimates I should make around 13k DOGE a day with these hashrates (1700 - 1900 KH/S)

Only, my balance now is 790 DOGE, as I'm writing this.

Does anyone know how this is possible?

thanks,

pineapple216

http://www.stooorage.com/show/2659/11009464_screen-shot-2014-02-18-at-20-14-48.png

Activity: 1
I'm an idiot and locked my count! any help?

sn: SS_JT

edit : unlocked!!! thanks

Seems to be working really well right now actually, thanks for update. Just one question, not sure if there is any affiliation but where the hell is dogepolis support when you need them?

they work with 1.5 wallet version..its killing pools on payout....we dont know why but fast pool is only one pool dont having this issue Sad

they also right now fighting with emails couse new mpos needs email confirmation to put payout wallet

Seems to be working really well right now actually, thanks for update. Just one question, not sure if there is any affiliation but where the hell is dogepolis support when you need them?

Not working here.  Front-end and miners are down.  I switched to Litecoin for now just to minimize the damage.  I wonder what's going on.  I have quite a few doge sitting in Fast-Pool right now.  They usually work through this stuff pretty quick though, especially compared to some other pools.
Dead!

Completely down across the board...

poof in the night?
Activity: 35
Activity: 43
hmmm even auto payout isnt working.... i set my accounts threshold to 10000 but my coins already reached 60000+ and still not payout?? time is ticking.. doge market is going down Sad

please fix it.
Activity: 15
People are bailing from Dogeopolis left and right. Still on same block over 24 hours now.....
Activity: 57
How do you do a manual payout on fast pool?
I came here to ask the same question.  What happened to the Manual Payout option under "Account Settings"?  It's completely gone, and now I'm unable to retrieve my last coins from FP.

Seriously, what gives?
Activity: 16
How do you do a manual payout on fast pool?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Wondering the same, last 2 days were reeeeeally bad...tried switching to dogepolis but I would not recommend it. I mined for 12 hr straight and made significantly less, one block took several hours and then wouldnt you know, orphan. Now I cannot modify by dogepolis account or cash out because confirmation email is not working. Getting old...back on fast-pool for now but seems abysmal still and I'm looking for something better.

I am going to try and set the load-balance or balance function in cgminer and put an end to the mystery.  every pool will have the same hash power for 1 month, see what each pool gets.  1 month should be enough to sort out the luck or not issue.
Wondering the same, last 2 days were reeeeeally bad...tried switching to dogepolis but I would not recommend it. I mined for 12 hr straight and made significantly less, one block took several hours and then wouldnt you know, orphan. Now I cannot modify by dogepolis account or cash out because confirmation email is not working. Getting old...back on fast-pool for now but seems abysmal still and I'm looking for something better.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
is fast-pool still PPS?  I am making a LOT less than before, yes already account for the 50% drop from halfing
something is wrong or 8888 is not working right.  but admin says 8888 is fine and cgminer miner shows everything ok.
have to change pools to test what is going on, but making 1/4 of what i was making when it should be more than half since difficulty came back down.
Pages:
Jump to: