Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 5. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Fast-Pool added to mining pools database
Good luck, miners

and? i dont see it on the main list...you just taking bitcointalk traffic Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fast-Pool added to mining pools database
Good luck, miners
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
]Fast-Pool is stealing blocks!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!1
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yep, this is the new era. 2500 doge/day/1,4mh and people still selling mad at lower and lower. When their electricity bills arrive hopefully they will not sell quantities anymore and make it harder to buy. Only way up is low sell walls
Activity: 214
Ops...can you send me my measly 1200 doge from dogepolis? I never could access my account, I've PMd a few times.

DBhkTppth2DnuYCb9ayqiAnDBgTPdpoZ3u

please and thank you.

we changed your pin like you requested few days ago

I never received the new PIN. My account was unlocked...but that is not help. I tried to add my address and it says invalid PIN. If I try to reset I will never receive the email.

you requested us to change your pin....so you will never receive new one  Grin

Hello !

Why so fuckin hard to mine doge now ? Iam mining from about day 5. Now aim getting only 5K/24h with 3Mh. Is it normal ?
Ops...can you send me my measly 1200 doge from dogepolis? I never could access my account, I've PMd a few times.

please and thank you.

I never received the new PIN. My account was unlocked...but that is not help. I tried to add my address and it says invalid PIN. If I try to reset I will never receive the email.

you requested us to change your pin....so you will never receive new one  Grin
Still not received my payment, please check  Sad

all users missing payment in 27 9-10am
please raport it to our email [email protected]

with:
your nickname
tx id
tx number
your target dogecoin adress

i will send them all manually

Hey, my account is locked and has been for quite a while now.

Account name: Nilleftw
I would also appreciate it if I could withdraw the doge I have mined because I do not trust this pool to continue mining here. Too many issues on Fast Pool.

you are not locked
Activity: 1
Hey, my account is locked and has been for quite a while now.

Account name: Nilleftw
I would also appreciate it if I could withdraw the doge I have mined because I do not trust this pool to continue mining here. Too many issues on Fast Pool.
Activity: 6
Hello,

Userid:  dogemd2088a  I cannot edit my account at all.  Here is the error message.

Failed to update your account: Unable to connect to RPC server for coin address validation

Please help.
Activity: 2
I was told to wait 24 hours for my missing doge to show up in my wallet. It has now been 48 hours. Please fix the situation. Here is my withdrawal from 5 days ago that I never received:

38172226   Extacia    2014-02-27 09:32:13   Debit_MP   Confirmed   DCCqbfMYJxXcFt93gHFSxQEodUC1ZhAvom      efbd7f2d...7b73fbe6    n/a   2,485.83679756

Please help!
Activity: 226
Activity: 97

please and thank you.

Activity: 137
Still not received my payment, please check  Sad

please and thank you.

no its just spammer Sad raport him to moderator please
Activity: 6
Introducing the latest addition to the dogecoin community: Wow! Such Raffle (www.wowsuchraffle.com)

Is this a part of fast-pool?
Activity: 97

please and thank you.
Activity: 3
i donated the 2nd payment to DTWbfsvo5Ysn6smp5rcxaArQRCo1jAzhsY...
Same here, transaction 38172312 never arrived...   : S

you need to wait...really
Pages:
Jump to: