Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 67. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
Good if its fixed now. I was getting worried a bit about huge amount of rejected shares.  Undecided
One of my miners rejected jumped to over 3% for last hours.

all system was restarted so few share's was rejected...god bless sdd drives Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
THANKS Smiley

Yeah how I said, fastpool will fix it Cheesy get all my coins <3 luv ya!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Good if its fixed now. I was getting worried a bit about huge amount of rejected shares.  Undecided
One of my miners rejected jumped to over 3% for last hours.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
FIXED! SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I love this pool, amazing admins and they always make it right! <3
Activity: 56
no payouts since the issue? Sad should i fall back to my back up pool? SadSadSad

I got like 300 doge pay out.
is working for me, I think you can just keep mining here.
Activity: 11
no payouts since the issue? Sad should i fall back to my back up pool? SadSadSad
Activity: 18
YES SOMETHING IS WRONG ,GIMME A SEC

we are annoying people, we know it Smiley

GOOD! NO PAYOUT TO ALL OF YOU..WE ARE WORKING ON IT TO FIX IT
Activity: 14
The last time this happened the op paid manually and it rained much doge.  Grin
Activity: 154
Came here to report problem, glad to see it was already reported and is being worked on!

we are annoying people, we know it Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
Something fucked up i think. No transactions for me, mining with 7000Khash, blocks going, no DOGES Sad

Same here, around the same rate of 7Mhs, no transactions.

Yeah I see it to.

I understand random but we compared the last 20 block rewards and his were either close to or more, and his hashrate is 40% of mine. So I am assuming there is something wrong somewhere, I am not at home at the moment to switch them back. I can only sit here at work and watch the horrible hashrate the site is reporting for me.

ok with 40% less is it not normal that he got more.
maybe just wait a moment to one of the admins say something and at the moment is there a problem for everybody.

I am not sure what is wrong, all I can say is I should be getting well over 1000 doge an hour and in the last 3 hours alone I have only gotten 1000, so something is broken and needs to be fixed. I really like this pool but I cannot afford to stay at such a low payout for 1.3Mh/s I am doing. In the last 3hrs27 minutes I made 1064 Doge, that so below what I should be getting. And the site still shows all 3 of my workers as being inactive with 0Kh/s and 0 Difficulty while the dash board is only showing me between 500-730. So someone please address this

Worse, he doest do 40% less he does 40% of what I do,  I am at 1300Kh/s  he does 550Kh/s.   Last time I had an issue like this here was the big DDOS we had before the protection

yeah but a hour ago they had a ddos but it was solved in 30 seconds

Activity: 238
Something fucked up i think. No transactions for me, mining with 7000Khash, blocks going, no DOGES Sad

Same here, around the same rate of 7Mhs, no transactions.

Yeah I see it to.

I understand random but we compared the last 20 block rewards and his were either close to or more, and his hashrate is 40% of mine. So I am assuming there is something wrong somewhere, I am not at home at the moment to switch them back. I can only sit here at work and watch the horrible hashrate the site is reporting for me.

ok with 40% less is it not normal that he got more.
maybe just wait a moment to one of the admins say something and at the moment is there a problem for everybody.

Worse, he doest do 40% less he does 40% of what I do,  I am at 1300Kh/s  he does 550Kh/s.   Last time I had an issue like this here was the big DDOS we had before the protection

yeah but a hour ago they had a ddos but it was solved in 30 seconds
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
something is wrong here, not transactions, once block is mined. uncofirmed balance = 0

please check.)
Pages:
Jump to: