Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SSL][0%FEE] DOGECOIN POOL MINE! FAST-POOL.COM - ON CORRECT FORK! - page 73. (Read 145191 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
And what does it exactly mean? More shares = more coins that I get, or I find faster blocks or what? ._.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
need still an answer Tongue
I'm assuming monitor worker will email you when the worker stops working.

what does mean sharerate?

how many shares you send in 1 sec

well i will not risk and now it will be turned off

but leave me your phone numer i will call you when your rig is off Wink

Is it at all possible to at least expose the api functions. I have written a little app to monitor my workers when I was mining litecoin on coinotron, and can easily adapt it so long you are able to expose the api key. So, what do you say Wink
well i will not risk and now it will be turned off

but leave me your phone numer i will call you when your rig is off Wink
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
some questions:

And what is the function "monitor" by workers? what can I do then with it? :c (not by dogecoin, but earthcoin has this function in workers)

Cheers and happy new year

True Smiley
Activity: 10
some questions:

And what is the function "monitor" by workers? what can I do then with it? :c (not by dogecoin, but earthcoin has this function in workers)

some questions:

Activity: 56
fast-pool Ive a question, why arent the notifications available for dogecoins? .__.

Pool Workers: 2739

sending email to everyone will kill every email server.
Sad you need an stronger mail server Cheesy

or a smart one, that do like every second a mail or something so he doesn't have to much load

What notifications do you need ? Cheesy New block mail every 5 mins, or what ? Cheesy I have 3 rigs, watching them locally, not via the pool site.

it's not for me, I don't need that.
but other people ask it, great blocks on the site, just had a block of 189 coins Smiley
Activity: 214
fast-pool Ive a question, why arent the notifications available for dogecoins? .__.

or a smart one, that do like every second a mail or something so he doesn't have to much load

What notifications do you need ? Cheesy New block mail every 5 mins, or what ? Cheesy I have 3 rigs, watching them locally, not via the pool site.
Activity: 56

Can you please unlock my account: Mikebrisboy

This is getting ridiculous. I mined a heap of coins and then when I went to alter my payment address my account got locked!

couse u didnt enter pin/enter wrong pin?

I can login and see my balance, then when I try to alter my account information and enter in the correct PIN i get kicked out and my account is locked again. I can't see any prompts about the PIN being incorrect.

no prompts..its 4 digit..everyone remeber it...hacking attempt = accont locked

enter correct pin...and you are set
Activity: 6

This is getting ridiculous. I mined a heap of coins and then when I went to alter my payment address my account got locked!

I can login and see my balance, then when I try to alter my account information and enter in the correct PIN i get kicked out and my account is locked again. I can't see any prompts about the PIN being incorrect.
Activity: 154
Yukki Yukki Yukki!
today im getting high rejected value about %7

it was %1,5 with same rig, same connection.

whats happening with pool?
Activity: 28

hahaha yes,your security is "getting ridiculous"

Activity: 6

Pages:
Jump to: