Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann]Starchi is a compelling and rewarding game about the power of love and care - page 2. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can you think of three killer Starchi that put it ahead of the competition? What is the competitive advantage of your platform in which you have the most faith?
What are the important milestones on your road map, both in terms of what you've already accomplished and what we may expect in the future? Any collaborations or short/long-term technological achievements you'd want to discuss or draw attention to?
Activity: 8

Now is a good time to arrange some kind of activities to attract people, what do you think about it?

I agree, the project should be more active in this topic, because this is a good way to get the community to join it and learn more about it, and you can also attract people

Yes, their game may seem really interesting, but I haven’t tried to play it yet because I don’t know all the details.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Static web site and many pictures of investors with no info or retweet from any of them I really find this crazy or just plain empty I hope they fix the issue with the web page and other information because yeah they have game looks nice except some graphics issue which can be fixed I just hope more info on the project will be brought to light Is kinda dull right now
Activity: 6
Don't forget to do a meme contest on Twitter, I want to learn more about this project, because I see a growth prospect in it

So what is the significance of this project? And how to join this project? Can u give me interesting reason about this project ?

It is better to read on the website, there is all the information about the project that you will need
Activity: 12
Hi people! I am new to cryptocurrency, I want to invest in a worthwhile project, and I paid attention to this one? Can you describe it in short words?
The ideas of your project are of course innovative, can I find out if you have already achieved it, which of your plans?
Hello everyone, I am interested in one question, how the current market situation can affect this project?
Activity: 6
Now is a good time to arrange some kind of activities to attract people, what do you think about it?

There are 37k people in your tg group, and the project was created in August, this is a very good growth in a short time.

Yes, this is not a bad achievement at all, and the chat is also active on the day of 1k-2k messages
Hey there, are there any tips and tricks from this project so that you can compete with others and be superior in the future?
So what is the significance of this project? And how to join this project? Can u give me interesting reason about this project ?
brand new
Activity: 0
The team has been an inspiration in their innovative approaches towards achieving the project goals and visions
As far as I understand, your game has not been launched yet, do you have a date for this? Hope it will be soon
Activity: 9
Will all the details for the pre-sale account be announced soon? I want to participate in it
What exactly is your team working on right now? Should we expect any event or update in the near future?

I will participate in the activities of this project, it is obvious that I will not go into the negative

Since you believe in the project, then invest in it, in which case no one will bother you, the main thing is to make sure of the safety of the project and transactions in it
Hey guys, I have been following the project not long ago, until I see anything wrong with it
Because there hasn't been anything bad in the project yet, I hope it won't, and it looks like there will be an airdrop in the project soon
Activity: 2
There are 37k people in your tg group, and the project was created in August, this is a very good growth in a short time.
Pages:
Jump to: