Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STA][SHA256] StashCoin - Exploring the Bitcoin technology. On Exchange! - page 5. (Read 46430 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
we have to make a lot of marketing for growing up.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
ya, im stashing my coins away for a year
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
StashCoin Developer
voting on mintpal is omost useless there are so many coins on that list it's stupid and not fair Sad*

I think the voting systems are being gamed and the exchange owners don't care because its money in their pocket either way.

The reason we were able to get into comkort is because its a relatively new and unknown exchange market.

We need to focus on growing the coin, not selling it.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
voting on mintpal is omost useless there are so many coins on that list it's stupid and not fair Sad*
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The "official" (or whatever it is) StashCoin pool is holding around 1800 STA that I have mined. After trying to set a payout address, I receive no unlock email multiple times. Also, none of my emails have been replied to.

I myself manage that pool and haven't recieved any email, im going look into it, but in the meantime, i can manually pay out if you give me your address.

If you want to join #stashcoin on freenode irc we can resolve the issue immediately .

I've just unlocked your account, please try to withdraw again. I'm unsure what happened, I'm sorry.

If you could do a manual payout that would be great. Send it to JZVVEJs2gxg8qPaUDA8iP7U6hM3ef6vLiJ, keep 300 STA as a donation to StashCoin for your very prompt and professional reply  Smiley

Thanks for understanding and the donation! Smiley you should have you pyout in the next minute or two.

No problem  Smiley no point in getting pissed off at something out of your control. I received a payment but it was only for 1 STA

Edit- The payout just came in the second I posted that haha, figures  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I feel like that's unrealistic.  right now i think .001 should be our min
StashCoin Developer
The "official" (or whatever it is) StashCoin pool is holding around 1800 STA that I have mined. After trying to set a payout address, I receive no unlock email multiple times. Also, none of my emails have been replied to.

I myself manage that pool and haven't recieved any email, im going look into it, but in the meantime, i can manually pay out if you give me your address.

If you want to join #stashcoin on freenode irc we can resolve the issue immediately .

I've just unlocked your account, please try to withdraw again. I'm unsure what happened, I'm sorry.

If you could do a manual payout that would be great. Send it to JZVVEJs2gxg8qPaUDA8iP7U6hM3ef6vLiJ, keep 300 STA as a donation to StashCoin for your very prompt and professional reply  Smiley

Thanks for understanding and the donation! Smiley you should have you pyout in the next minute or two.
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

If you could do a manual payout that would be great. Send it to JZVVEJs2gxg8qPaUDA8iP7U6hM3ef6vLiJ, keep 300 STA as a donation to StashCoin for your very prompt and professional reply  Smiley
StashCoin Developer

StashCoin Developer

Activity: 98
«Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish»
StashCoin Developer
Pages:
Jump to: