Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STCY] StacyCoin - page 2. (Read 21568 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
March 07, 2014, 11:06:45 AM
Any update ?
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
February 26, 2014, 02:02:05 PM
That, and I love a good experiment. Provided this is a genuine effort to be "different" from the other NXT clones, then consider me interested. If it isn't, then I'm not.

what are you talking about ? forget NXT this is in another league.

the devs behind this are shit hot so I'm sure they'll pull through with something clever! Smiley

Well, if consider that Stacy and Max have some competition, who has more followers in twitter etc, making MaxCoin a Bitcoin fork, and StacyCoin a NXT fork is a great idea, because NXT is the only real "rival" to bitcoin at the moment...
Activity: 126
February 26, 2014, 12:14:15 PM
That, and I love a good experiment. Provided this is a genuine effort to be "different" from the other NXT clones, then consider me interested. If it isn't, then I'm not.

what are you talking about ? forget NXT this is in another league.

the devs behind this are shit hot so I'm sure they'll pull through with something clever! Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
February 25, 2014, 10:37:22 AM
Activity: 140
February 25, 2014, 09:02:48 AM
NOT STEADY !!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 700
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
February 23, 2014, 11:23:24 AM
How about an update from the Devs on this Coin?

Have you lost interest or is it taking longer to code everything?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 20, 2014, 12:22:10 PM

It looks like this troll has some malicious intent as well.
Activity: 30
February 20, 2014, 07:59:59 AM
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 20, 2014, 05:34:16 AM
 Shocked Shocked
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2014, 07:52:29 PM

feel free to give details of the hashing algorithm ahead of time... as i said.. if there is a buyer I will support the coin regardless of who's face is on it..

Hi Alphi, the hash will be keccak just like Maxcoin, its sha3 so its rather efficient, also includes Kimoto Gravity Well (which I've always been keen on). All the numbers the same as Maxcoin although some changes to qt stuff for the gui users.

Stacy nailed it when she described us as  "making Stacycoin out of Maxcoin's ribs" (On their radio show: Truth about Markets)

• Algo: Keccak (SHA-3)   (there's actually alot more to this than meets the eye)
  • How many coins: 250,000,000
  • Block time: 30 seconds
  • Block reward: 96 MaxCoin per block, halving every ~12 months
  • Difficulty: Retargeting using Kimoto Gravity Well algorithm

cheers mate.. ill give it a shot when its released
Activity: 30
February 19, 2014, 07:44:23 PM

feel free to give details of the hashing algorithm ahead of time... as i said.. if there is a buyer I will support the coin regardless of who's face is on it..

Hi Alphi, the hash will be keccak just like Maxcoin, its sha3 so its rather efficient, also includes Kimoto Gravity Well (which I've always been keen on). All the numbers the same as Maxcoin although some changes to qt stuff for the gui users.

Stacy nailed it when she described us as  "making Stacycoin out of Maxcoin's ribs" (On their radio show: Truth about Markets)

• Algo: Keccak (SHA-3)   (there's actually alot more to this than meets the eye)
  • How many coins: 250,000,000
  • Block time: 30 seconds
  • Block reward: 96 MaxCoin per block, halving every ~12 months
  • Difficulty: Retargeting using Kimoto Gravity Well algorithm
February 19, 2014, 06:52:53 PM
@Alphi.

The STACYCOIN will be even bigger than the MAXcoin because the developers will have all he mistakes of the MaxCoin rollout fixed for their rollout.  

You will see the software for wallets and mining up early, the pools will be setup, and the start will be announced far enough in advance for even "joe bag-of-donuts" to get a crack at the first coin blocks.

There will be a Windows GUI, MAC GUI, and linux builds.  Actually, since hese are already up for MaxCoin, it only takes a little tweaking to mine StacyCoin.

StacyCoin will be "TITS ABOVE" MaxCoin............. in many ways.

February 19, 2014, 06:38:21 PM
@Alphi.

The STACYCOIN will be even bigger than the MAXcoin because the developers will have all he mistakes of the MaxCoin rollout fixed for their rollout. 

You will see the software for wallets and mining up early, the pools will be setup, and the start will be announced far enough in advance for even "joe bag-of-donuts" to get a crack at the first coin blocks.

There will be a Windows GUI, MAC GUI, and linux builds.  Actually, since hese are already up for MaxCoin, it only takes a little tweaking to mine StacyCoin.

StacyCoin will be "TITS ABOVE" MaxCoin............. in many ways.
February 19, 2014, 04:21:20 PM

except for the fact that stacy is a nobody.. so its likely to be more dump than pump... if it even gets off the ground... the other stacy coin is already almost dead lol
[/quote]

You haven't done any research prior to making that statement, Alphi.   Do a Goggle search on "Stacy Herbert, Michael Phillips".  If you dig deep enough you will get to the really scandalous part.  If you are lazy, you can start with her International Movie Data Base entry:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1243170/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm
[/quote]

and i meant that in the context of the bitcoin space... i have never seen her participate in anything bitcoin other than talking to max in rt so her audience exposure is limited to people who already know about max. and max is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the russian government to use to piss off american power brokers. yes max is good at what he does.. preaching to the converted... but I've never considered any of his pumps good investment advice. we're still waiting for litecoin to hit $50 as max predicted LOLz

if I have never seen someone give a lecture about bitcoins alt coins etc, participate in any free online debate/discussion, participate in online public forums OR go to conferences with regulators and authorities, then yes in my eyes that makes them a nobody...

but with that being said.. I am a miner so if people want to buy the coin.. then I will participate and help out by mining the coin... that is the nature of a free market... giving people what they want, as long as it doesn't kill them and it isn't illegal...

February 19, 2014, 03:39:07 PM

[/quote]

except for the fact that stacy is a nobody.. so its likely to be more dump than pump... if it even gets off the ground... the other stacy coin is already almost dead lol
[/quote]

You haven't done any research prior to making that statement, Alphi.   Do a Goggle search on "Stacy Herbert, Michael Phillips".  If you dig deep enough you will get to the really scandalous part.  If you are lazy, you can start with her International Movie Data Base entry:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1243170/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm
February 18, 2014, 05:25:02 PM
Keiser is widely known as a pump and dump artist.  he uses his platform on RT to pump whatever he is selling at the time.  You should have seen how hard he was pumping silver at the very top and people were eating it up.  A lot of people got into Maxcoin specifically because of his reputation for pump and dumps and were looking for a quick buck.  This coin will be no different.  

Activity: 182
February 18, 2014, 07:56:44 AM
Keiser is widely known as a pump and dump artist.  he uses his platform on RT to pump whatever he is selling at the time.  You should have seen how hard he was pumping silver at the very top and people were eating it up.  A lot of people got into Maxcoin specifically because of his reputation for pump and dumps and were looking for a quick buck.  This coin will be no different.  
Activity: 224
February 18, 2014, 06:11:44 AM
Can I ask who are these people?

Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert (They got married last year I think)

I'd say they have done more from crypto and for educating people about financial corruption than anyone else.
Really nice people and they have covered many interesting subjects.

I've followed alternative media for years, and almost everyone I respect has been on the Keiser Report, this is a testimony to how well read they are.

Checkout Keiser Report streams.. (3 each week) : https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=keiser+report
They have been doing a radio feed for over 10 years too: http://www.maxkeiser.com/category/tam-lon/

I first saw Max on some "alternative" media 5 or so years ago, when I saw he had a show I was hooked.

Follow them on twitter, they pretty much seem to spend all day spreading interesting stories.

Take the red pill  Shocked

max is great, found out about his show when i started watching RT a couple years back. i even have 3 max keiser 1oz silver coins.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
February 17, 2014, 09:00:33 PM
Can I ask who are these people?

Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert (They got married last year I think)

I'd say they have done more from crypto and for educating people about financial corruption than anyone else.
Really nice people and they have covered many interesting subjects.

I've followed alternative media for years, and almost everyone I respect has been on the Keiser Report, this is a testimony to how well read they are.

Checkout Keiser Report streams.. (3 each week) : https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=keiser+report
They have been doing a radio feed for over 10 years too: http://www.maxkeiser.com/category/tam-lon/

I first saw Max on some "alternative" media 5 or so years ago, when I saw he had a show I was hooked.

Follow them on twitter, they pretty much seem to spend all day spreading interesting stories.

Take the red pill  Shocked

Follow the rabbit
Pages:
Jump to: