Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate - page 27. (Read 47979 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bored
we need more (EU) miners on http://std.multi-pool.eu

Where is everyone
Everyone is on ipominer.com, which has 1GH/s power and is finding blocks fast:
https://www.ipominer.com/stats?curr=std
Bored
Instamined in under 5 mins from launch, this is a new record Smiley Killed for solo miners in 7 minutes from launch, another record.

IPOminer tossed a huge fuckload of hash at it..

Multipools killed living coins, now IPOminer kills them even before they hatch lol
This is why launching a scrypt coin is useless, the dumps will be insane. It will be impossible to keep the price stable.
The future is X11, X11+DGW is what ALL coins that want to survive need to use at launch.

KGW did somewhat good work though, so I'm biased for KGW at launch, although coin believers are not rewarded to be there from start, those hoppers and multipools are not here to keep the blockchain of a coin alive, so ... I dunno, little confused for what is best ...
DGW (Dark Gravity Wave) is just an upgraded version of KGW (Kimoto Gravity Well), without the risks that KGW has.
But aside from that the real problem is the algo. Currently people have HUGE Scrypt farming rigs, both GPU and ASICs, and all the multipools work on Scrypt currently, so if you start a coin with Scrypt at launch it's gonna be destroyed by stupid levels of hashrate from people that will dump asap.
That's why launching a coin now with Scrypt is suicide. ScryptN or X11 are the best choices, since the biggest scrypt hashers can't be arsed to change thousands of gpus to another algo just for one coin, so they won't dump it on the coin at launch only to sell everything later, thus killing the price.
Activity: 182
what happened to the pool:http://std.qemulab.com/???funk......
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
we need more (EU) miners on http://std.multi-pool.eu

Where is everyone
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Instamined in under 5 mins from launch, this is a new record Smiley Killed for solo miners in 7 minutes from launch, another record.

Multipools killed living coins, now IPOminer kills them even before they hatch lol
This is why launching a scrypt coin is useless, the dumps will be insane. It will be impossible to keep the price stable.
The future is X11, X11+DGW is what ALL coins that want to survive need to use at launch.

KGW did somewhat good work though, so I'm biased for KGW at launch, although coin believers are not rewarded to be there from start, those hoppers and multipools are not here to keep the blockchain of a coin alive, so ... I dunno, little confused for what is best ...

Still KGW from launch prevents insta mining and that is equally bad in my opinion, its a choice you make between plague and cholera.

What is good on insta mining, to create free whales ?
Activity: 98

Still KGW from launch prevents insta mining and that is equally bad in my opinion, its a choice you make between plague and cholera.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
STD.POOL.MN IS UP AND RUNNING!

0% fee!

soz for the delayed pool launch, had to leave for some time.......

now everything is working fine! Hop in for 0% fee and 100% uptime  Cheesy
Selling STD!PM ME!

You cant have any confirmed blocks yet so for now we can consider you as a scammer.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
SELL StandardCoin.
contact me
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
To those buying from other users:

I've mined block 7 solo, still immature.

120 blocks to mature, and we're on block 109.  So theres nothing thats mature as yet

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
How do I invest in this coin? On the website I can not click on next after I enter my STD address

Never mind, it works fine with Firefox browser.
To those buying from other users:

I've mined block 7 solo, still immature.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Selling STD, have reasonably large supply maturing.  First coins will be mature in 18 blocks.

PM with offers
Bored

Diff 33, 30 minutes further, not very rewarding for early adopters, allthough early adopters are overrated wolves anyway Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
A demo of the exchange (https://standardcoin.net/exchange) will be published before the Price Valuation Phase is ended
Pages:
Jump to: