Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ⚡️⚡️[ANN][STO] BOLTON COIN - Bolton first credit limited⚡️⚡️ - page 3. (Read 1502 times)

copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
The whitepaper is almost ready. This business is really complex and a lot of people are involved in the making of the paper.

The account isn't online everyday because we use it only for official statements and announcements.

We are active on telegram, this is the link https://t.me/BFCLCoinOfficial
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
It is pleasant to me as the Bolton project is presented! I somewhere saw that you have restrictions on investment, whether so it?!
They have restriction on investment, is it true? From where you got the info that it has been restricted on invest, can you provide the source of it?
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
It is pleasant to me as the Bolton project is presented! I somewhere saw that you have restrictions on investment, whether so it?!
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
When the Whitepaper will be available for reading. Any predictions for completing the document?
It would be nice to have a more complete document off the project. This attracts more confidence to investors ...
Activity: 420
Hi BOLTON COIN Community!

I'm proud to announce that the BOUNTY THREAD, ANN THREAD and WEBSITE are now available in FILIPINO Language.

Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fil-bounty-sto-bolton-coin-bolton-first-credit-limited-5104082
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fil-annsto-bolton-coin-bolton-first-credit-limited-5104528
Website: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Szmj8tzV_EiWrM5GW5hLCiUXu1PKK4RR/view?usp=sharing

Let's all support this Awesome Project! God bless us all. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The most interesting project to date! very much attracted someone else's attention! I'm a part of! And recommend to everyone
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
This project is not good. Where is your white paper? Why are there no updates in the topic and your social networks are empty?
Without a good marketing which you do not have at the moment you have no chance to raise money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
it must be studied further to be clearly examined if you want to join this project so that later you will not be disappointed at the end.
Hi, regarding  not sold token which strategy will be used? burning or temporary freeze or something else?

Remaining tokens will be granted to the pool for staking rewards - so they will eventually go for the Bolton community  Cheesy

Good idea, this way inflation increases gradually.
PS:  the "whitepaper" button has no link, it is possible to reach only the lightpaper from the thread

the whitepaper is almost ready, we'll add it as soon as it's finished.
Is your whitepaper not ready yet? if the whitepaper is ready, please update the Whitepaper button in this thread, so we can access it.
I see on the Bolton website, Private sale Bolton has raised a lot of funds $ 67,830,000 USD. sorry, can you provide proof that you have collected that much money?
Their whitepaper will come to online probably never. They have created announcement thread about 2 months ago but still could not create the whitepaper. And they are offline about 15 days from bitcointalk.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Hi, regarding  not sold token which strategy will be used? burning or temporary freeze or something else?

Remaining tokens will be granted to the pool for staking rewards - so they will eventually go for the Bolton community  Cheesy

Good idea, this way inflation increases gradually.
PS:  the "whitepaper" button has no link, it is possible to reach only the lightpaper from the thread

the whitepaper is almost ready, we'll add it as soon as it's finished.
Is your whitepaper not ready yet? if the whitepaper is ready, please update the Whitepaper button in this thread, so we can access it.
I see on the Bolton website, Private sale Bolton has raised a lot of funds $ 67,830,000 USD. sorry, can you provide proof that you have collected that much money?
Activity: 644
how is this project true or not, and is the team active in developing this project? hoping for the best for this project, hopefully what is promised can be realized in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Is this just an investment for certain people ?? and the minimum investment must be $ 20k with a large nominal value so that intermediate investors will not feel?
Activity: 42
Hello team! Cryptolaboratory makes ICO rating list and You are listed.
Your score is 87.6 out of 100 and that is so fantastic.
You are one of the best and we hope that is not occasional.
All of that you may look here.
Just look us, support us and follow us on social networks.
Looking forward to hearing feedback from you soon.
Thank you!
The team of the project are not responsible for anything. I have made a question a long ago and still now no answer and also according to previous bitcointalk post hey are spamming on telegram.
Activity: 42
Hello team! Cryptolaboratory makes ICO rating list and You are listed.
Your score is INDICATOR out of 100 and that is so fantastic.
You are one of the best and we hope that is not occasional.
All of that you may look here.
Just look us, support us and follow us on social networks.
Looking forward to hearing feedback from you soon.
Thank you!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
Activity: 22
A serious team and project would never spam other channels to promote their own project. Someone complained about this in BOLTON telegram channel and messages were deleted and user banned.
Your project is a shame for crypto ecosystem.

guys stay away of team with that kind of policy/practices
copper member
Activity: 19
The amount is justified by the fact that BFCL wants to create an exchange and a cryptobank.
Activity: 518
do you really need that kind of fund to build this project?because I see the target of hardcap private sale and public sale is very high and above average.
copper member
Activity: 34
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello BOLTON team!

Congratulations! Your STO have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/bolton-coin
Pages:
Jump to: