Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO](LeapWithAlice.io)|LIVE on StartEngine| Education Through Experience - page 2. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 32
can you explain the dual token structure a bit more
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Taking into account the fact that the project is aimed at improving the education system , I liked it very much, but Russia banned the use of mobile phones in educational institutions - will this affect the project ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Education will completely change within the next 5 years! Leap With Alice stands to lead the change. Enter: Educated Reality (augmented reality + lesson plans) Best Team and company!!! Cheers!
Activity: 127
The project looks extremely interesting. When do you think you will be able to show the finished product? Do you have a presentation?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Love this product! It's great to see projects around useful things like educating our future generations rather than yet-another-crypto-hedge-fund or get rich scheme. This is what Blockchain is really good for.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think it's a fantastic idea that the tools are available for training !!! Well done, good luck !!!
Activity: 47
** Update **

Check out our Youtube Channel to meet the team one on one.

Hey ICOchamps. Woop Woop!  Grin If anyone has questions that require or would like a faster response time, please check out our Telegram.
projects with a neat and very interesting arrangement of activity plans, all information on how transactions are very clear, exchange of coins is clear, but what is the total supply of coins for ICO?

Hey susunyonya. Thank you for showing your interest in Leap With Alice.

STO Token Allotment: 36,448,000 LWA     

Soft Cap                       Hard Cap

Token Supply:               Token Supply:
0 - 12,240,000 LWA       12,240,001 - 36,448,000 LWA
Token Allotment:           Token Allotment:
12,240,000 LWA            24,408,000 LWA
Round Discount: 20%     Round Discount: None
Token Price: $0.80         Token Price: $1.00
Max Total Raised in STO Max Total Raised in STO
Soft Cap: $9,792,000     Hard Cap: $24,408,000

Check out our Website to find out more!
Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.

Hey ICOchamps. Thank you for showing your interest in Leap With Alice and mentioning our eligibility to be listed on your site! If anyone has questions that require or would like a faster response time, please check out our Telegram.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
projects with a neat and very interesting arrangement of activity plans, all information on how transactions are very clear, exchange of coins is clear, but what is the total supply of coins for ICO?
Do I understand correctly - Receiving a spot in this private pre-sale is an active commitment to making an impact on education?

Hey T85083598. Thank you for showing your interest in Leap With Alice. Participation will help in the creation of the tool. The tool puts the power back in the hands of the educator, allowing for the creation of deeply engaging lessons while incentivizing the creator to be.. creative! Check out our Website to find out more!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Do I understand correctly - Receiving a spot in this private pre-sale is an active commitment to making an impact on education?
How to participate in private presale?

Hey longrhm96. Thank you for showing your interest in Leap With Alice. Check out our Website to find out more!
This is the longest ICO period I've ever seen. What is the reason?
I heard it had something to do with the school year...
Here is what wrote yesterday in a Telegram:

"It’s in-line with the school year! We are leveraging both communities in this approach! ICO/Crypto investors and educators/students. This is why we released the demo now (to educate the community on Augmented Reality and it’s possible use case scenarios) and plan to release our Creation Suite at the same time our ICO launches in October."
Hey Josen5000. Thank you for showing your interest in what we at Leap With Alice are working on! We appreciate you sharing what we are saying on Telegram to help inform others on our Bitcointalk. If anyone has questions that require or would like a faster response time, please check out our Telegram.
They need to reach out to those individuals affiliated in the academe. Otherwise, this will just be for trading only.
Hey Twinkledoe. Thank you for showing your interest in what we at Leap With Alice are working on! From the start, we've worked closely with multiple educators ranging from elementary to the collegiate level. If anyone has questions that require or would like a faster response time, please check out our Telegram.
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Hey skattio. Thank you for showing your interest in Leap With Alice! If anyone has questions that require or would like a faster response time, please check out our Telegram.
  |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/leapwithalice

Hey Fiorri. Thank you for showing your interest in Leap With Alice and posting our listing on your site! To make a change requires more than just our team, it takes a community. If anyone has questions that require or would like a faster response time, please check out our Telegram.
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality Grin I hope that many people are interested in your project!

Hey Stephen9468! Thank you for showing your interest in what we at Leap With Alice are working on and we appreciate your wish of good fortune.
The technology alone is incredible but when the educator leverages it in a way to help, that's when we will see change! If anyone has questions that require or would like a faster response time, please check out our Telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: