Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO]🔷SaveTheOcean 🔷PoW/PoS🔷 Free Distribution 🔷 Bounties 🔷 RoadMap 🔷 - page 7. (Read 24695 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
56 was banned from the campaign.

not too bad, Very nice that you guys actually took the time to do some form of verification to try and eliminate those free coin hungry fools that play multi accounts.  Smiley
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Thank you guys for the support. More infos about the signature campaign will be available from tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
waiting for the signature campaign for the newbie as well
Activity: 28
Thank you guys for the support. More infos about the signature campaign will be available from tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
life is learn
Thank you everybody for taking part in the free distribution.
The Free Distribution phase has just ended, no more requests are accepted

The Google Sheet with the Shareholders list was updated. During the Free Distribution we got a total of 309 request. A total of 253 user got their free STO and 56 was banned from the campaign.

Save the ocean..

Which ocean are you gonna save first dev, Pacific, Atlantic, Indian, Arctic? And how exactly do you plan to save the ocean?
indeed it is a good question . waiting for answer from dev ? and do you manage to participate with any environmental organization ?

Lol, you think a guy who really intend to save the ocean would launch such a shitty coin, without an ico, a well developped whitepaper and a clear and specific time line roadmap?

This coin is another scam just give the dev enough time to cashout his coins when there is enough buy support on the market and he will disapear on you.

First of all as the OP clearly says, the main goal Raise awareness of Ocean degredation. Once the first steps are established and a quiet few people get involved in the project, we can start building.

would launch such a shitty coin, without an ico
We don't need no ICO. ATM there are a lot of ICOs are running over here, most of them are just straight scams. But I guess if we would launched an ICO phase, you would have said that bhuuuu, new ico scam, etc.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This coin sounds promising but I wonder if the dev really cares about the ocean.  Lips sealed
I do like the look of the design that 8but thing is so cool. I hope the twitter campaign opens soon. ^^
Activity: 994
STO up down up down and up, easy make ofit Cheesy

Yep all day. Just wish my mining rig wasnt dead :/
rnr
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Maybe get in contact with sea shepherd  Wink
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Save the ocean..

Which ocean are you gonna save first dev, Pacific, Atlantic, Indian, Arctic? And how exactly do you plan to save the ocean?
indeed it is a good question . waiting for answer from dev ? and do you manage to participate with any environmental organization ?

Lol, you think a guy who really intend to save the ocean would launch such a shitty coin, without an ico, a well developped whitepaper and a clear and specific time line roadmap?

This coin is another scam just give the dev enough time to cashout his coins when there is enough buy support on the market and he will disapear on you.

ICO and whitepaper does not guarantee that a coin is not a scam because we have seen many examples on this forum but it all depends on the dev commitment to the project and exposure besides ordinary awareness or orientations can save the ocean.
Ocean is ocean regardless of the name.
Activity: 145
STO up down up down and up, easy make ofit Cheesy
Activity: 658
what will you do to save ocean and make peoples aware? Do you want to donate BTC or your STO to save ocean, or just gain popularity bring existing community?. Don't only bring nature, earth, ocean, or anything to gain their community but you can not do for it. i'm just wondering
Activity: 574
Save the ocean..

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
wallet not sinc,please node

there you go

Hey mate i think you should search in previous post or see on OP thread..here i find nodes from OP in the first post Wink

Code:
addnode=178.212.111.39
addnode=217.238.29.98
addnode=75.130.163.51
addnode=209.126.71.2
addnode=87.249.245.175
addnode=79.119.61.174
addnode=37.187.27.4
addnode=217.175.14.228
addnode=52.169.14.55
addnode=92.75.53.46
addnode=54.187.139.86
addnode=71.82.56.221
addnode=98.65.172.231
addnode=220.178.235.214
addnode=91.241.174.7
addnode=149.56.140.60
addnode=31.8.169.85
addnode=222.92.62.197
addnode=171.108.148.97
addnode=113.14.90.34
addnode=91.241.174.7
addnode=62.153.176.78
addnode=120.188.37.158,
addnode=31.15.250.80
addnode=115.178.212.14
addnode=71.84.153.165
addnode=128.74.186.214
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
why wallet not sync and node not work?
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Save the ocean..

Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
Yes it will not survive over 200 sat miners will surely dump their coin if hits that mark too much coin supply i guess burning some is a great way to increase its price
Yesterday the price survive till 297 sat this coin need more investors as i think .
Thank you

For only being on yob for less than 4 days its still doing pretty good. If you want to raise the price and get more investors you and others need to hype the coin in trollbox. Lots of potential investors Smiley

Trade more people. Lot of trading gets you more coin movement between hands which eventually rise the price of the coin.
Activity: 473
Save the ocean..

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Yes it will not survive over 200 sat miners will surely dump their coin if hits that mark too much coin supply i guess burning some is a great way to increase its price
Yesterday the price survive till 297 sat this coin need more investors as i think .
Thank you

For only being on yob for less than 4 days its still doing pretty good. If you want to raise the price and get more investors you and others need to hype the coin in trollbox. Lots of potential investors Smiley
Dev,
I'd run a twitter campaign for free if interested!
I'd just need funding for the bounties that people earn.
Example of my last campaign: http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=184
Pages:
Jump to: