Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO]!STARTED! HYDROCARBON 8 - Oil project based dividend security tokens - page 3. (Read 1117 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The Hydrocarbon 8 platform is able to create a new generation of integrated oil and gas company for project management, it is an excellent solution that will develop real oil and gas assets!
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Seriously team, that's good.
Did I understand correctly, that dividend calculation on tokens HC8 will be similar dividend calculation on shares?

This is true, but with some additions and opportunities for investors that are impossible for holders of traditional shares.

Thanks.
What is the minimum number of HC8 I can buy in a single deal?

Minimal purchase 50 HC8

Okey. And after what time after purchase tokens will be sent to me?

tokens will be generated in real time immediately after the arrival of the ETH from you on a smart contract
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Did I understand correctly, that dividend calculation on tokens HC8 will be similar dividend calculation on shares?

This is true, but with some additions and opportunities for investors that are impossible for holders of traditional shares.

Thanks.

Minimal purchase 50 HC8

Okey. And after what time after purchase tokens will be sent to me?

Thanks.

Minimal purchase 50 HC8

Thanks.

Activity: 14
With such an idea, it seems to me that you will have problems with the SEC? The project is already looking for problems from its beginning.

Our token is security token (digital form of company shares ) therefore in the United States  we can offer this token to QIB ( qualified institutional buyers ) only .Our offering in US will be governed by Reg D ,Reg S ,Reg A-plus and rule 144a .
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
With such an idea, it seems to me that you will have problems with the SEC? The project is already looking for problems from its beginning.

Yes
Company dividend policy in line with best industry practice for similar type activity .
I.e. We plan to distribute min 50% of profit to token holders annually
Enlighten me on this interesting thing, from your team obscure description on your site that I can manage to find their linkedin profile, why none of them state that they worked as your team or even state anything about your project?

The team are actually formed company's  board of directors(of SPV company ) some of them already  mentioned at the companies house website .
Nevertheless we plan to make webcast in few days

House website as in... your site? No, I mean, why does there is no statement from them, that's not coming from your site, like in their own professional site or their social media, that state they're indeed is currently working with you? So people can be sure that your claim that they're part of your team is correct and not a mere false statement. But I think a webcast will work. Within that webcast, there will be those people said to be in the team that record themselves with your company's name visible around, right?

As we mentioned yesterday the webcast with relevant statements will be issued within couple of days .
The members of the team has long track records together (10+ years )
Appreciate your advice
if this proves that it is true and these people do work with this project can be a good incentive for a successful ico.

Team members definitely do work for Hydrocarbon8 . We plan to have video conference (virtual board meeting and then we will upload iit to company website .
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Enlighten me on this interesting thing, from your team obscure description on your site that I can manage to find their linkedin profile, why none of them state that they worked as your team or even state anything about your project?

The team are actually formed company's  board of directors(of SPV company ) some of them already  mentioned at the companies house website .

House website as in... your site? No, I mean, why does there is no statement from them, that's not coming from your site, like in their own professional site or their social media, that state they're indeed is currently working with you? So people can be sure that your claim that they're part of your team is correct and not a mere false statement. But I think a webcast will work. Within that webcast, there will be those people said to be in the team that record themselves with your company's name visible around, right?

As we mentioned yesterday the webcast with relevant statements will be issued within couple of days .
Appreciate your advice
if this proves that it is true and these people do work with this project can be a good incentive for a successful ico.

Appreciate your advice
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
You have it written. "Hydrocarbon 8 (UK) LTD, an international company managing oil and gas projects." And what famous organizations support your project?

On the site in the "partners" section you can see them

international means presence at different countries,  however oil business usually required close cooperarion with local government. In our cases we have some production sharing contracts work together with Sonatrac, Al-naft (Algeria), EGPC (Egypt), Ministry of oil (Oman)

according production sharing contracts we have to work together with relevant government representative (who are actually became our partners within the contract )
When presale program will open...what we can purchase with cryptocoin like ethereum or bitcoin..or just purchase with CHF only?

we have no presale as such but you can have a look our bonus program (STO page)

you can pay in etherium only, once you pay to relevant smart contract,  your tokens will be issued  by smart contract and sent to your ether address (from which you ETH paid) automatically

start STO 08.08.2018 08:08 UTC
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
You have it written. "Hydrocarbon 8 (UK) LTD, an international company managing oil and gas projects." And what famous organizations support your project?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
When presale program will open...what we can purchase with cryptocoin like ethereum or bitcoin..or just purchase with CHF only?
Pages:
Jump to: