Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Stox - Prediction market platform | Token sale has ended - page 8. (Read 338275 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
This thread is slowly dying like Stox platform. Sorry if I offended someone. But I can't find another words to describe current situation with project.

Even this is though time for Stox but I don't think it will very soon it has potential to make come back. I bought a lot than on recent price which is looking safe entry and it will give chance to multiply our amount soon.
seriously this is a scam project, do not get into this shit. there are many project 1000x better than stox, invest wisely!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
This thread is slowly dying like Stox platform. Sorry if I offended someone. But I can't find another words to describe current situation with project.

Even this is though time for Stox but I don't think it will very soon it has potential to make come back. I bought a lot than on recent price which is looking safe entry and it will give chance to multiply our amount soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Seriously though.. is anything still happening? Not a single update or message  Undecided
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think it's time to take away all my STX tokens from this platform. I don't see any perspective there. Unfortunately.
Even if you do not see the prospects - it is foolish to sell at such a low price. You will fix your losses. There is a chance that in a growing market the price will be much better

I didn't say that I would sell STX. I said that I would take away STX from platform. It means that I can't see how can I get any rewards for prediction on platform with current rules. So I don't see a reason to hold my STX on platform.

The only reason I am keeping my STX in the platform is that they occasionally post some predictions in which we can win some real tokens which can maybe help me cover my loss lol.

Well, I thought the same. But there was no any predictions with opportunity to win real tokens for the last times. But maybe I was not very attentive.

This prediction still has 15 days left to end but there's a chance in which you can win some real aclyd tokens.

https://app.stox.com/predictions/aclyd-sale/prediction

Thanks. I have just took part in this prediction. But there are really low amount of predictions with opportunity to win real tokens on the platform now.
Merit: 250
I think it's time to take away all my STX tokens from this platform. I don't see any perspective there. Unfortunately.
Even if you do not see the prospects - it is foolish to sell at such a low price. You will fix your losses. There is a chance that in a growing market the price will be much better

I didn't say that I would sell STX. I said that I would take away STX from platform. It means that I can't see how can I get any rewards for prediction on platform with current rules. So I don't see a reason to hold my STX on platform.

The only reason I am keeping my STX in the platform is that they occasionally post some predictions in which we can win some real tokens which can maybe help me cover my loss lol.

Well, I thought the same. But there was no any predictions with opportunity to win real tokens for the last times. But maybe I was not very attentive.

This prediction still has 15 days left to end but there's a chance in which you can win some real aclyd tokens.

https://app.stox.com/predictions/aclyd-sale/prediction
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

This platform is still offering risk free opportunity to win real tokens just to keep token on that platform. They are establishing partnerships with all promising projects and this is attractive for all people to keep them busy in predictions.

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Of course it is a foolish act if with a low price condition we will continue to sell it, but I am sure you will not sell it because of course it will be detrimental to yourself
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

I'm thinking almost the same. Having to either get bored senseless making endless predictions on things I often don't know about or care about, or just make pointless bets with zero risk and zero reward, is no fun at all.

Logging into Stox, which I used to do most days, has just become pointless for me. I'll probably leave some on there for the occassional sponsored prediction, even though I've yet to receive anything of any real value from doing all of them so far, but that's about it for me now.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

It doesn't matter what is your decision and what is parameters to check any project growth. This is bear phase so we can keep hope for big rise in this duration. There is no such kind of condition to make announce before move them to anywhere.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
🔈 Can You predict?🔈

Premier League: Leicester Vs Spurs

⌛1 day left! ⌛

https://social.stox.com/share/prediction/premierleague2019-77
Received my reward from Neural Protocol's prediction thank you very much STOX and NRP team for a timely delivery Smiley
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
A new monthly update would also be nice.

Is that have been posted anywhere I check the blog but no update made there. If you mean they will bring some interesting updates this time which could help this to boost and back on right track than it would be really nice.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
STOX has a certain potential, but there are already many competitors.  It is difficult to develop a project - if there is no original idea.  Although I hope that in December-January we will still see a big increase in STOX.  It is not necessary in the falling market to say that the project failed and so on.  I hope we will see the real picture soon. I hope...

Yes, you are right. The one thing we can do in this situation is only to hope. Because I don't see any path for team of this project to change situation.

If STOX could get listed on some big exchange that could really help the project because even though we are listed on hitBTC many avoid that exchange because of high fees.
There is no problem with exchanges. Except hitBTC there is also Gate.io, where the same Tezos now trading with almost 500 thousand dollars trade volume
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
STOX has a certain potential, but there are already many competitors.  It is difficult to develop a project - if there is no original idea.  Although I hope that in December-January we will still see a big increase in STOX.  It is not necessary in the falling market to say that the project failed and so on.  I hope we will see the real picture soon. I hope...

Yes, you are right. The one thing we can do in this situation is only to hope. Because I don't see any path for team of this project to change situation.
However, with this situation or condition we must be sure that the team can change the situation and we will see what the team will do to change the situation
Pages:
Jump to: