Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Stratum][Pool] www.bitbarpool.com Another Big Vern pool - page 2. (Read 1760 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
For those who want to mine bitbar, you can try this pool

http://btb.ltcoin.net

$0.02 to instant payment. auto payment run every 8 hours.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Just hooped in with one of my miners. Big Vern is doing excellent job btw.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Thanks for adding this.  Its great to have more pools/distribution for Bitbar.  I hope everything is configured correctly because it has not found its first block yet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
I was wondering, how is it all these pools are 0% fee, even the popular litecoin one? Do donations really cover the server costs?

Vern goes off donations always has and on top of that I tend to always get my expected payouts. Great community and great pools.

One exception is if the pool gets to 51% range he charges fees to discourage and now shuts down registration.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Seems like this coin has more stability and staying power.
There was a 2000 BTB instamine by the dev and bitbar insiders. That represents over 60% of all BTB in existence.

I'm ashamed at Vern for supporting this scamcoin.

This parrot has his chart ready to post at a moments notice. I'm sure many value his opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1260
I was wondering, how is it all these pools are 0% fee, even the popular litecoin one? Do donations really cover the server costs?
@Bit_John
So there are a bunch of bars jiggling around in my computer?

And I guess they are bars not coins he has you there......... They are just as much coins as they are paper plates or bars sooo he is technically correct.
@Bit_John

You should consider every crypto a "scamcoin" for saying that. And btw this crypto is not even a

OMG "And btw this crypto is not even a........"

A what I gotta know the rest of the sentence! Smiley

..coin

OMG worst ending ever this is like having that movie you think is going to have this crazy killer ending and then BAM its over and your like WTF. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
So there are a bunch of bars jiggling around in my computer?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

You should consider every crypto a "scamcoin" for saying that. And btw this crypto is not even a

..coin
legendary
I'm on the edge of my seat...
@Bit_John

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There was a 2000 BTB instamine by the dev and bitbar insiders. That represents over 60% of all BTB in existence.

Bullshit. Max BitBars is 500,000.

How many Bitcoins did satoshi premine? Any idea?
@Bit_John

Not a fan of premining and instamining is definitely a put off. There is a market for the coin and its been staying stable. For the moment it makes money. Anyhow the pool is up to 35 MH's lets get it to 70. Oh and I voted not to ban hazard because under his brash trollish front hes a big teddy bear who cares for all of us Smiley
legendary

@Bit_John
GetWork Protocol:

Hostname: http://www.bitbarpool.com
   Port: 8388, 8080, & 443

Stratum Protocol:

Hostname: stratum+tcp://pool.bitbarpool.com
   Port: 3345

Get the latest BitBar client here:
  Source: https://github.com/aLQ/bitbar
  Windows: http://www.bitbar.biz/
@Bit_John
Profitability over 100% has been for a while. Seems like this coin has more stability and staying power.
@Bit_John
Pages:
Jump to: