Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | ZEROCOIN | 1000%+ APR - page 27. (Read 8041 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I got my swapped coin and set a masternode, but it stopped working few hours later.
I need to start it  everytime it stucks
Anyone has faced this problem?

Yes, I faced this issue for a few days. VPS on Vultr Ubuntu 16+.
Few things can help you that I did differently:
- use the latest guides available
- Ensure your wallet versions on both VPS and local desktop are up to date
- if you had sub1x mn installed on the same VPS then you need to move those folders to another named folders and best to just purge them.
- Ensure you have installed the latest ZSUB1X and are using zsub1xd to start the daemon.
- for masternode.conf, you need to remove "bind" and "masternodeaddr" .. add "port=5721"
- listen = 1 setting is must on both masternode wallet and local wallet settings.
- get the addnodes list from telegram group and add to your wallet.conf in the local wallet.

- join telegram, there are few experts who could help as well.

You can find me as well on telegram and if needed will send the binaries that I use.
guys, i have a raspberry pi 3.
anyone know how to set up the wallet on there?
any tutorials i can follow?
i would like to use it to stake my coins.
thanks!
I'm new to this mining thing, is there possible to mine using raspberry?
How about the result of the mining using raspberry, is it worth the effort and resources?

You mean POW ? SUB1X is POS. Staking on raspberry should be possible using Linux setup.
Trading on cryptobridge is open? Is this a ticker?
not zSUB1X ?

That's correct. SUBlX is the ticker
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
thanks!
I'm new to this mining thing, is there possible to mine using raspberry?
How about the result of the mining using raspberry, is it worth the effort and resources?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I got my swapped coin and set a masternode, but it stopped working few hours later.
I need to start it  everytime it stucks

Where is your masternode? AWS or Vultr? Is it's on Vultr I can help you, but it's odd that stops after some hours.

I have had none of these issues using Vultr.

If you want contact me at Telegram (the name is the same and I'm on the channel.), I will try to help you. but now I'm at work, so be patient.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10

Where is your masternode? AWS or Vultr? Is it's on Vultr I can help you, but it's odd that stops after some hours.

I have had none of these issues using Vultr.

Activity: 129
thanks to the team sub1x and personally willdono. People keep their word. Decency is rare in the crypto world.

Indeed!
Activity: 132
Everything OK for me too, swapped and already staking. Thanks!  Cheesy
Activity: 15

Join The telegram chat, we can help there,
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
thanks!

No release for arm yet for zsub1x on code repository, you could try to compile from source code, with the right dependencies it should work.
A few nice messages. Hopefully we come this week on masternode.online and mnRank sites. I do not have to tell you what happens to this coin and a supply of 10 000 Grin Grin Grin

Today:

willdono:
I sent you
your compensation
going through everyone manually
who didn't receive anything

Steve
Thnx . Received

YO! BRO
Thanks Dev ! ) got it.

Wave70
got it too, thanks
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
thanks!
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
My coins swapped, and they are receiving rewards, thanks for the work to make SUB1X the lowest supply masternode coin.

I also confirm everything is settled on my side, including the compensation given for missing a month of Masternode. Thanks!

Activity: 537
My coins swapped, and they are receiving rewards, thanks for the work to make SUB1X the lowest supply masternode coin.
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
thanks to the team sub1x and personally willdono. People keep their word. Decency is rare in the crypto world.
The is an error in the web page. the explorer address points to the old explorer. By the way, it should be shutdowned.
Activity: 476
Great looking design on the new ANN! If needed, I can do the Dutch translation again.
Swap, swap, swap and then zero. Now I know why this is zerocoin. Roll Eyes
I want to ask
why this project zerocoin?
I missed the news about this project so I do not know the latest news about this project.
Implementation of Zerocoin was part of the roadmap.
Zerocoin protocol allows anonymous transactions and is now integrated into SUB1X.

Yes,this is the top of anonymity
Pages:
Jump to: