Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 111. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Lol, people selling at 2k  Cheesy

This coin will hit 10k at least
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Anyone thinking on a multipool paying in SummerCoin? I can help if needed...to buy server and what is needed. I am bad at programing:)

Just let me know.

Activity: 392
I was mining on maxminer. :/

Had any problems ? Diff is fluctuating much which makes it difficult to mine atm.. Lots of people are mining this coin right now, lots !

Yeah no, it's just my speed I think, some blocks I don't get any reward when they are found in the pool. Sad

Yes this was during the low diff blocks, when you are not fast enough to submit a share for it.. It should even out with the high diff blocks.

Diff jumps are a bit weird..

What's the other pool config where they count the shares from blocks before and add them to the one you find in case you didn't find one that time?

That would be good for slower miners.

This is true.. This coin is missing a PPLNS Pool, Prop is bad because rounds are so short.

Well, there are only around 2300 Blocks left, so it is probably too late now.. We have no spare server free to set up another pool and its really a pita changing payout methods in the middle of a running pool... It will probably mess up the whole payouts so it is a no go for us.
Activity: 616
I am try to mine cpu and not gpu right now to see if it work or not?

cpu miner is not working at all. it only work with gpu miner.

What a waste of time
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

debug console -> setgenerate true

No, you cannot use it. We remove it in our code. You have to use CPU miner if you want to use CPU.

Link: [CPU-miner
Activity: 420

Method not found (code -32601)
Activity: 224

debug console -> setgenerate true
Activity: 420

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
24-hour Volume: 20.90433935 BTC / 845359.08382726 SUM  Shocked
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

Had any problems ? Diff is fluctuating much which makes it difficult to mine atm.. Lots of people are mining this coin right now, lots !

Yeah no, it's just my speed I think, some blocks I don't get any reward when they are found in the pool. Sad

Yes this was during the low diff blocks, when you are not fast enough to submit a share for it.. It should even out with the high diff blocks.

What's the other pool config where they count the shares from blocks before and add them to the one you find in case you didn't find one that time?

That would be good for slower miners.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
cheap coins to buy
which exchange?

ist better buy coin then rent mining rig, diff too high.
lol my 1st stake generated  Shocked

SummerCoin will be listed in Bter.com some day. Let's keep voting.

Activity: 126
and the price is going up again Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Look at that orderbook on bittrex!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
cheap coins to buy
which exchange?

ist better buy coin then rent mining rig, diff too high.

in both of them, it just depends on what top price you think it will go up to
minerd -a scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://114.215.198.3:8004 -u summercoin.encoderpc -p goodluck

is this correct config?

I got a lot of boo for it.

Geeze. It shows on the first post. This is an X11 coin, not scrypt. You need sgminer. Look at the first post, he has examples.

And this is why we had so much invalids during the day...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
minerd -a scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://114.215.198.3:8004 -u summercoin.encoderpc -p goodluck

is this correct config?

Geeze. It shows on the first post. This is an X11 coin, not scrypt. You need sgminer. Look at the first post, he has examples.
Activity: 224

is this correct config?

ofcourse not, its x11 not scrypt

Jump to: