Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 137. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
haha waiting this coin to see its buggy death..
only 5 days left..
devs have no idea what they are working with, copy paste
Be specific, copy paste of what?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So what's about new walet, OP? You said to delete it, like smth wrong, but you didnt redact top msg.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
legendary
Activity: 1050

its up just half the time web browser says its down try n refresh worked for me
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
What about WinterIsComing Coin?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
I see something strage with the diff in m miner: it's hopping between a diff of ~50 and ~900 Is that normal? Tongue
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Suprnova is down ?
@SummerCoin I think it might be worth to contact Mintpal, with such a network hash rate we should be able to skip voting process.

take it easy... first let me find my block Tongue
Activity: 462
@SummerCoin I think it might be worth to contact Mintpal, with such a network hash rate we should be able to skip voting process.
I think you're wrong, Mintpal does not take in consideration the hashrate, more like trading volume-request on other exchange sites.. I think poloniex is the one, my pov.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We've just sent another email to http://poloniex.com/

We'll create requests to cryptsy and coinedup
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Summercoin are we getting on another exchange before the POS ? i just wanna buy some but im not formiliar with
bittrex and swap Wink

Bittrex is very handy, it's worth to register there (just be quick as price is rising!)
Summercoin are we getting on another exchange before the POS ? i just wanna buy some but im not formiliar with
bittrex and swap Wink

bittrex works well, but better safe then sorry: just don't transfer too big amounts of BTC to it at the time...
I bet you do , just getting in a pool will be more efficient overall i guess Wink

I think it's more fun to mine solo, but in this case: yes I could have lots of more summer coins LOL
legendary
Activity: 1204
bittrex and swap Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-yc-yellowcoin-pure-pos-lets-color-the-moon-1003-updated-578727
yellow coin have problems POS Stake Nominal Interest: 10% Daily for 2 days nothing happens zero Coins pos

We'll take care about that problem.

We'll create a giveaway topic as soon as possible. Still waiting the message from cryptocointalk.com about our sub forum.

legendary
I bet you do , just getting in a pool will be more efficient overall i guess Wink

Net Hashrate status 22+ gh/s
PPL this coin is doing great if you like it or not, dont blame the dev if you cant even setup your own miners.!

Salvage wish you the best of luck hope you can find the first block soon and join the community Wink.

I Think this coin will do it great and will get far you will see !!

Thanks Smiley I will find my block  Grin
legendary
PPL this coin is doing great if you like it or not, dont blame the dev if you cant even setup your own miners.!

Salvage wish you the best of luck hope you can find the first block soon and join the community Wink.

I Think this coin will do it great and will get far you will see !!

Jump to: