Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 144. (Read 162063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
diff exploding again... any suggestions bout value?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

We'll contact them

https://mega.co.nz/#!bMIm3QyC!VROHmWUsZukBusPlxhWsF25U0JNm0U7iYAqXIIoswws

New wallet, decrease coin base maturity to 180 blocks, source code updated.

Thanks. Are you planning on including an unlock button? It makes it easier for PoS noobs.

Yes, will do it soon

We have some plan for the near future:
1st: Create our main website.
2nd: Get a sub forums on cryptocointalk.com to giveaway as well as crease some more discussion.
3rd: List on some exchanges
4th: Fix some current wallet issue and add mint button.
5th: Get a multipool for our coin
6th:....

If you can help us on marketing, please contact us.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
DEV,PM you already.
Activity: 322

Thanks. Are you planning on including an unlock button? It makes it easier for PoS noobs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 294

Thank you, dev

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
another shitcoin Shocked Shocked
I am a BC and cinni supporter, are you talking cinni as crap? Then why cinni don't have premine and this have a premine of 20 coin for each block? Does that goes as this coin is crapper than cinni?
The premine is even more than WC. Do not say other coin crap, when you don't do the research.

You mean 0.4% < 0.72%?

20/1500=1.3%?
When he say cinni is crap, that make me unhappy, cus i have 50k cinni in hand, and i don't think it is that crap considering it is zero premine (as a preference, i value zero premine coin, nothing offence to SUM).

I still have some cinni, you should know this and premine percen is calculated by the coin dev hold / total coin.
legendary
Merit: 1000
Btw summercoin we need to change wallet for POS or all perfect already ?
Activity: 126
I am a BC and cinni supporter, are you talking cinni as crap? Then why cinni don't have premine and this have a premine of 20 coin for each block? Does that goes as this coin is crapper than cinni?
The premine is even more than WC. Do not say other coin crap, when you don't do the research.

You mean 0.4% < 0.72%?

20/1500=1.3%?
When he say cinni is crap, that make me unhappy, cus i have 50k cinni in hand, and i don't think it is that crap considering it is zero premine (as a preference, i value zero premine coin, nothing offence to SUM).
legendary
In OP: "PREMINE: NO, each block sends 20 coins for foundation support"

Are you guys kidding?  That is EQUIVALENT to a premine.  "Foundation Support" my ass.  This will be WC all over again.  You kids never learn, do you?  I suppose that's why people still keep doing premines (aka, devdumps).  I can't believe this Dev can say "NO" to premine.  What nerve does he have?  

While that is true, it's better than a Premine where the dev already holds all the coins. This way he only gets coins if blocks are mined.

The main benefit is, this is x11, All those other crap scrypt coins are mostly held by ASIC farms, Im talking cinni coin, wc, ac and all the rest.
Give me a decentralized POS x 11 coin over all those anyday. Thanks.

I Think he more pref there beeing crap cause as soon as they launch over 1000 asics are pointing there way, thats why he says il take
x11 above crap scrypt coins, and i have asics but still i agree on him a little (no offence to the coins btw)

You mean 0.4% < 0.72%?
Activity: 126

Are you guys kidding?  That is EQUIVALENT to a premine.  "Foundation Support" my ass.  This will be WC all over again.  You kids never learn, do you?  I suppose that's why people still keep doing premines (aka, devdumps).  I can't believe this Dev can say "NO" to premine.  What nerve does he have?  

While that is true, it's better than a Premine where the dev already holds all the coins. This way he only gets coins if blocks are mined.

The main benefit is, this is x11, All those other crap scrypt coins are mostly held by ASIC farms, Im talking cinni coin, wc, ac and all the rest.

legendary
Yes but i dont know if he made it cause he was to late for the first launch, maybe he didnt know
about the PERFECT Relaunch Wink

Haha for the one WTB il sell 10k of coins for 1 btc Wink that will be cheap Tongue
Activity: 257

Are you guys kidding?  That is EQUIVALENT to a premine.  "Foundation Support" my ass.  This will be WC all over again.  You kids never learn, do you?  I suppose that's why people still keep doing premines (aka, devdumps).  I can't believe this Dev can say "NO" to premine.  What nerve does he have? 

I was just looking at the total hash rate and the hash rate of all the pools listed on the main page.  Funny thing is they all barely add up to half of the total hash rate right now.  Anyone know where the other 9-10 G/H is coming from?

Lots of small miners count up aswell, maybe big data centre like i forgot the name Tongue he was on summercoin chat before can generate 4 gh/s alone
WOW... that's crazy.
legendary

Are you guys kidding?  That is EQUIVALENT to a premine.  "Foundation Support" my ass.  This will be WC all over again.  You kids never learn, do you?  I suppose that's why people still keep doing premines (aka, devdumps).  I can't believe this Dev can say "NO" to premine.  What nerve does he have? 

I was just looking at the total hash rate and the hash rate of all the pools listed on the main page.  Funny thing is they all barely add up to half of the total hash rate right now.  Anyone know where the other 9-10 G/H is coming from?

Lots of small miners count up aswell, maybe big data centre like i forgot the name Tongue he was on summercoin chat before can generate 4 gh/s alone
Activity: 257

I was just looking at the total hash rate and the hash rate of all the pools listed on the main page.  Funny thing is they all barely add up to half of the total hash rate right now.  Anyone know where the other 9-10 G/H is coming from?

edit:  total hash rate went down but it still doesn't quite add up.  still missing about 5-6 G/H.
Activity: 210

Are you guys kidding?  That is EQUIVALENT to a premine.  "Foundation Support" my ass.  This will be WC all over again.  You kids never learn, do you?  I suppose that's why people still keep doing premines (aka, devdumps).  I can't believe this Dev can say "NO" to premine.  What nerve does he have? 

Jump to: