Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 165. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
https://sum.suprnova.cc/ working, found 2 blocks

this pool cant register!!!

systeme msg: Only invited users are allowed to register.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
sum.suprnova.cc sent hash to this pool nothing arrives. Seems like scam. Dev spoiled X11 reputation.

It works for me check your pool stratum
Activity: 224

Dev Instamine.

WTF WHY CHANGING THE NAME OF THE ROAMING DIR YOU ARE FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!

FAAARGIN AISHOLES!

So basically "No premine" but instamined by devs... since they didn't say shit about the wallet creating a new folder. Fuck this coin.

The devs didn't instamine this, they get 20 coins per block. We did the instamine, it was requested by the community to relaunch this coin so we could instamine a few blocks. So they did. Yesterdays launch was text book. This one wasn't too bad. I was ready at 2:00 but got fucked by the change in the folder/filenames.

The problem is i didn't notice the his trick of changing the name of conf, but i still get a tons of orphan (40-50), while i point 30 M to this shit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Pools are working....

stratum+tcp://sum.suprnova.cc:3393
HashHarder.com
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
i mine from the beginning.. 1 block found rejected
legendary
Merit: 1004
legendary
Anyone know how many rejected block were around ?

maybe not so much is mined yet ? idk
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
sum.suprnova.cc sent hash to this pool nothing arrives. Seems like scam. Dev spoiled X11 reputation.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Check conf files the new folder is summer and the conf is still summercoin.conf

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I-19 1170/1450
2200kh/s

G ?

-I 13 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8193 -g 2 --gpu-engine 1170 --gpu-memclock 1450
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Dev Instamine.

WTF WHY CHANGING THE NAME OF THE ROAMING DIR YOU ARE FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!

FAAARGIN AISHOLES!

So basically "No premine" but instamined by devs... since they didn't say shit about the wallet creating a new folder. Fuck this coin.

The devs didn't instamine this, they get 20 coins per block. We did the instamine, it was requested by the community to relaunch this coin so we could instamine a few blocks. So they did. Yesterdays launch was text book. This one wasn't too bad. I was ready at 2:00 but got fucked by the change in the folder/filenames.

Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Activity: 182

Pool Hash Rate   0 MH/s
Current Total Miners   0
Current Block   469
Current Difficulty   9.23076923
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
so dev changed the name in the roaming folder, so he can take advantage of the first 30 secs and instamine the shit out of it

those devs never stop to amaze me
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
15 minutes is enough wasted on this PoS coin - and by that I really DO mean

PIECE OF SHIT!

It's back to GiveCoin for me, enjoy the mayhem, suckers.
Activity: 140
I got about 8 orphans too but that's likley due to so many people mining I guess.. Well I guess it's pool time that is if I can find one that works.. May have to go back to badger coin. lol Cool
Activity: 224
Since the beginning of launch, i used summercoin.conf, still having problem, wtf is going on
bbr
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
You all had time to read the OP:

New wallet link: Windows wallet with open ssl 1.0.1g - No unzip password

You cant mine until we open the main wallet. Download it then close your old wallet, delete all data in Roaming/Summercoin folder, restart computer to close old peer to old wallet unless you may be on the wrong chain. After opening the new wallet, you will stuck at block 0 and estimated total block is 1. If your wallet is trying to sync with old chain. Please close wallet and delete wallet data then reopen wallet.

Config file name: summercoin.conf not summer.conf
Code:

rpcuser=user_name
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=11111
server=1
listen=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

I used summercoin.conf
still problems

I managed to get 12 accepted blocks, about 30 rejects, but only one confirmed so was working fine for me.

Did you open and close the wallet at launch?
Jump to: