Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 89. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Personally i think this coin should have longer PoW, just to attract more attention from public. Only 2 days of mining is too short.

Ya it's really a shame PoW got cut short. There was real buzz going on and it definitely killed it.

A lot of people are mining from the beginning (like peak at around 35 gh average of 25 - 30 gh) , so 2 day or 5 to them is the same just that they save 3 days of mining time to get the same number coins. Anyway, the PoW is less than 30% of total coin so PoS is where the real mining begin. Buy some coins and start PoS mining. 10% daily interest for a limited period , after that 10% per year PoS. So its like u buy 10,000 SUM and u PoS mine 1,000 sum daily for a limited period of time.

Read OP for more detail.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
Personally i think this coin should have longer PoW, just to attract more attention from public. Only 2 days of mining is too short.
2 days of mining is enough, ppl like POS nowadays.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ya it's really a shame PoW got cut short. There was real buzz going on and it definitely killed it.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
This will hit the 3500 for sure again btw ppl need to be fast if they wanna have some nice pos Wink block 11k incomming Wink
TTM
Activity: 140
Oh another chinese dev. Once pre-mine is gone he will be gone and staking perhaps dont work. Have fun

yeah more fud. When Chinese is involve in a coin , expect something big. Not in terms of development for in terms of price. Look at Billioncoin , its only traded in BTC38 and it has one of the highest volume now. Chinese like to gamble and they gamble big.

yes , dev is gone , only for a couple of hours. This coin is only 3 days old, so u mean dev is gone for a week ?

whitecoin developer is gone after coin launch but its trading volume right now is more than black coin and it has been this way for a number of days while black coin developer is still there , the coin looks dead.
Activity: 311
What is going on with price?

free market thats what
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Oh another chinese dev. Once pre-mine is gone he will be gone and staking perhaps dont work. Have fun
Activity: 472
What is going on with price?
Activity: 322
HashHarder has stolen 9 hour of my hashing. I'm very angry.
Switching my hash to different coin without my consensus is not honest.

The POW phase is already stopped so ofcourse you should switch to another coin "-_-   .

Not everybody have the luxury to sit at home all day watching their miners...   they placed some trust and faith in the pool they are mining to do the moral and right thing.   Not all pools do that.  Suprnova has been really good before in the past, but that doesn't mean the way he handled the SUM pow ending was the correct move.   Using over 3Gh of people that trusted him and used it to mine SUM and then he just switched it over to mine BDG for himself and "donated" to the BDG miners is honest?   

If you didn't lose any hashing power today, then good for you, but over 3GH was still mining BDG for him FOR FREE when I switched over.   That's just not right.   For people that didn't know SUM mining was ended early, that's a total breach of trust in the pool. 

There was absolutely no justification to just switch over to mine BDG for him without any of their consent and then just not give them any coins.  Electricity cost money you know?    So, who paid for the electricity...?  Not ocminer, that's for sure.
not really, history show us that a simple copy past, won't go too far, and whitecoin didn't do anything, despite the huge volume the price remained shit

but hey you are free to dream that this will reach 100ks, or other illusory values

Dreams and hopes are what's keeping coins alive.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
not really, history show us that a simple copy past, won't go too far, and whitecoin did nothing, despite the huge volume the price remained shit

but hey you are free to dream that this will reach 100ks, or other illusory values
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
so what do u think will happend in future with that coin ?

do we need hold it or sell for 2k ?

i don't think it will rise to 10k , 5k is also to high for this

let's face it, this is just another bc clone like white, cinni, colorcoin bs

nobody knows where it's going to go. A lot of people thought whitecoin cant make it but guess what ? Whitecoin has more volume than blackcoin for many days (right now it still has more volume than blackcoin). Asiacoin also raises a lot in value while blackcoin seems like a dead coin.  U cant underestimate what people think because there are a lot of weird thinking people in crypto. I see many people mining at a lost, mining dead coin, renting a rig and mine at a lost, etc

There is no such thing as 10k , 5k is too high or 1k is too low. Its funny when people say cheap coin when all coin has no value. I see people at badger coin saying their coin is undervalue and it will go 0.001 btc because of low total coin, that is really funny. The only coin that has value is bitcoin.

yeah bro u a right Smiley
legendary

nobody knows where it's going to go. A lot of people thought whitecoin cant make it but guess what ? Whitecoin has more volume than blackcoin for many days (right now it still has more volume than blackcoin). Asiacoin also raises a lot in value while blackcoin seems like a dead coin.  U cant underestimate what people think because there are a lot of weird thinking people in crypto. I see many people mining at a lost, mining dead coin, renting a rig and mine at a lost, etc

There is no such thing as 10k , 5k is too high or 1k is too low. Its funny when people say cheap coin when all coin has no value. I see people at badger coin saying their coin is undervalue and it will go 0.001 btc because of low total coin, that is really funny. The only coin that has value is bitcoin.

of course one never know, but surely you can't say this is going to hit 0.01 or other troll price like that, there is a limit even to the stupidity

i notice all x11 coin hashrate increase by a lot. Maybe those people who over rent rig for summercoin trying to cover their lost but bad news for them all x11 coin right now is unprofitable to mine. I will wait for this renting madness to end before coming back to x11. Looking at those x11 rig rent rate, i realize a lot of people are very bad at math.
legendary

Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

The POW phase is already stopped so ofcourse you should switch to another coin "-_-   .

or to SUM multipool chunkypools.com/sum
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: