Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 183. (Read 288840 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Back to the real world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqW_5vTBAXw

I had to post this  Roll Eyes, it was stronger than me Smiley

Things looking goooood  Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Completion of whitepaper tomorrow, promo's on big sites coming up, alpha test running smooth, beta test in a few days on SUPER real net...

Let's revive on the altcoin market and stand amongst the top coins where we deserve to be ! After 2 months looking forward to our flawless, unique and SUPER FAST decentralized P2P anon wallet the feature is almost officially implemented, and the dev gave us a new portion of future features along with it ! 

We've hit 14k before while anticipating our decentralized P2P anon wallet with SuperSend ! I'm taking my rocket car again, this time beyond 14k. Who's with me ?

Activity: 196
Who has mood to donate for future promotions?
Scarface soundtrack ....bro you know how to make me happy Wink

Say  h.e.l.l.o  to my little friend

S.U.P.E.R.C.O.I.N
Activity: 336
Scarface soundtrack ....bro you know how to make me happy Wink
The accumulation is noticeable on every exchange, very good job guys we will see another plateau very soon.

feeling awesome
Activity: 406
The accumulation is noticeable on every exchange, very good job guys we will see another plateau very soon.

B.A.B.Y   I.   L .O.V. E

S.U.P.E.R.C.O.I.N

M.O.S.T    C.L.E.A.R    W.H.I.T.E.P.A.P.E.R
amazing devs
Maybe someday we can gather the whole team and take a few drinks and photos Smiley
Well i hope so!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Maybe someday we can gather the whole team and take a few drinks and photos Smiley
together with our ferrari's Smiley
Activity: 168
somebody with the skills to do it must make a fan video about supercoin Smiley
i can do some shitty one probably but with photos and music maybe i can try  Huh

If you already say it's gonna be shitty, better leave it to someone else  Smiley
i mean by "shitty" that is not going to be done by a pro....sorry
No reason to apologise Smiley it's great that you want to give it a try, but no video is better than a bad one :p
this is like a drug to me  Grin
i keep calculating and calculating how much is going to be my profit soon  Cheesy

That is a recipe for an imminent losing streak. Don't do that. If Super goes down, it will be your doing  Wink
If super goes down Huh
Thats not an option believe me Smiley
If somebody feels that super is falling please send your offer i will buy it under the current price that is Wink
and mammoth too Smiley
Come on i am waiting dont make me go to the bank again Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 371
Activity: 381
Remistevens is making a video for both coins, example of what he does:

https://vimeo.com/87464754
It looks good. Supercoin video must be better than this!

Guys I have wrote to the guy who made this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQiRDZrFMqA

Let's see if he's interested

A joint effort to make a video for phase 2 would make it cheaper for both coins, hence bigger bdget for the video
Jump to: