Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 203. (Read 288840 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
bought some more, i want to be super whale also Smiley

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Guys, your thoughts please on the press article

Please tell me what to adjust, or if you're better at writing these things and want to use my article as a starting point to write yours, be my guest

A technological pioneer amongst the trustless anonymous cryptocoins is about to be released. After creating the fastest anonymous wallet little more than a month ago, the Supercoin dev has succeeded in making a P2P decentralized trustless anonymous wallet from scratch with a transaction speed most other centralized(!) anon coins can't even compete with. SuperSend is the first feature ever to release this speeding technology with an in-depth white paper: a fail-proof, well written program the team is proudly revealing to its community. The team is unstoppable and not thinking of arresting the development any time soon, there are many more features listed on the roadmap to conquer the crypto world with in the near future.
all those buys on mintpal/cryptsy/bittrex were me. I wanted 100k SUPER for the proof-of-whale mining bonus.

good luck to anyone who wants to buy 100K+ SUPER, price will move.

im done, goodnight.
Nice to see you here tokyoghetto, welcome
Activity: 196
Community lets share good news, we are coming so strong.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
all those buys on mintpal/cryptsy/bittrex were me. I wanted 100k SUPER for the proof-of-whale mining bonus.

im done, goodnight.

Good because I heard there was more money coming in tomorrow too!

Peace, welcome to SUPER.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

im done, goodnight.
I dont know but the guy is not going to have it at that price.

I had a few sell orders on cryptsy for my swing trades.

Lol this was actually pretty funny. I see the price rising. I'm standing there saying to myself "mmh now maybe that's too much SUPER to sale, 10% of my stake, I should just go ahead and canc...." BANG SOLD

Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Supercoin is one of the best investments now!
Buy wall of 4 btc at 2150, who's ?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
The whales are accumulating
There was a 2890 sell wall at MP, Bittrex and Cryptsy of over 3 BTC in total that got eaten up in just a few minutes guys, >3k sat soon
Guys i wrote a press release. Was hoping the dev would write it but that man is too busy writing history already.

I'd be more than happy if everybody could give their opinions and please tell me what/where to adjust it, this is just a fast written raw version of my thoughts... I'm not the best in writing these things. Be honest, i can take it  Grin

A technological pioneer amongst the trustless anonymous cryptocoins is about to be released. After creating the fastest anonymous wallet little more than a month ago, the Supercoin dev has succeeded in making a P2P decentralized trustless anonymous wallet from scratch with a transaction speed most other centralized(!) anon coins can't even compete with. SuperSend is the first feature ever to release this speeding technology with an in-depth white paper: a fail-proof, well written program the team is proudly revealing to its community. The team is unstoppable and not thinking of arresting the development any time soon, there are many more features listed on the roadmap to conquer the crypto world with in the near future.

I think it's about 100 words

PS: Edited it a little bit
Thanks for the edit. we need core members supports each others, like you do, creating good texts people like is another art

And don't forget good team members like you ! You're doing so well at promoting Super's features on bitcointalk, thanks for that aswell mate
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Why isnt there a greater twitter presence for super? I mean outside of the coin collector /dealer in nebraska with the @supercoin handle(who hasnt tweeted since 2010).

The coin seems to be gaining steam but could really benefit from a couple tweets a day.

Since @supercoin is taken, I just registered @TheSuperCoin(to lock it down) if the dev team wants it.

PM if interested.

Official Supercoin twitter account is @CoinSuper Wink

But I do like the sound of @TheSuperCoin better!
Yes we will update twitter more often.

You can RT this https://twitter.com/CoinSuper/status/499780231625187328

Done!
Activity: 196
Guys i wrote a press release. Was hoping the dev would write it but that man is too busy writing history already.

I'd be more than happy if everybody could give their opinions and please tell me what/where to adjust it, this is just a fast written raw version of my thoughts... I'm not the best in writing these things. Be honest, i can take it  Grin

Thanks for the edit. we need core members supports each others, like you do, creating good texts people like is another art
Guys i wrote a press release.

Was hoping the dev would write it but that man is too busy writing history already  Cool

I'd be more than happy if everybody could give their opinions and please tell me what/where to adjust it, this is just a fast written raw version of my thoughts... I'm not the best in writing these things. Be honest, i can take it  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Last time we reached 16k.

This time, let's see it break 20k. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
quick update -------------> 2890 (Mintpal)

Rocket is ready!!! Cool
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
Looks like we're really going to 3000 satoshis tonight !! The buy order are low on mintpal but it looks good on the other exchange!

Well, it only seems low.

Mintpal is on fire!

LAST PRICE

24 HR HIGH

If you put higher order, somebody (bot or human) will follow.
Looks like we're really going to 3000 satoshis tonight !! The buy order are low on mintpal but it looks good on the other exchange!

Jump to: