Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 98. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

donations:SPJhHBmpVsXauranVfKdLXocbSAw3CGBm9
If you want your coins stolen or not?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
if you want to fastly sync today you can use my latest superblockchain
https://mega.co.nz/#!31tXEYJJ!XbK5VadPN1kPjpxnoxWlqUl6796l0Q4e4JKmNlbLmPw
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
When will bittrex enable trade?
What will happen to those with problematic coins?
UPDATE PLEASE!
Activity: 196
Subject: ALTCoin Press Contact: News about SuperCoin Phase II
Hi CryptoBull -

My name is Robert Tiger with AltcoinPress I am responding to a request to take a look into SuperCoin... please send me any material or information that would pertain to SuperCoin and how you are involved with SuperCoin and I will take a look to see if we can be of some assistance we can provide you with marketing services and quality content articles and promote them as well, we can also provide assistance in building the SuperCoin community. Please let me know how I can assist you and the SuperCoin community and I will get back to you promptly.

Sincerely,
Robert Tiger
AltcoinPress.Com
[email protected]

Cool
What do you think ?
nice, we need to speak our technology and invention there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Be calm Cheesy
Bittrex just want all the exchanges will be a whole situation.
Dev, pls make a plan to keep them in one situation

You would be calm when somebody saying that he will practically steal your coins to cut his loses because they didn't respond in time?

Thanks, I have dump lots of coins before the disaster happened, I just luckier than you. Wink

I don't want to enter in conflict with you but all that what you said is FUD. If you are luckier and you have dumped your coins then what are you looking for here. Please leave the thread and spread your fud somewhere else. We are standing strongly by the SuperCoin.

I don't want to enter in conflict with you but all that what you said is in conflict. Please leave the thread and spread your fud somewhere else. We are standing strongly by the SuperCoin.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Be calm Cheesy

You would be calm when somebody saying that he will practically steal your coins to cut his loses because they didn't respond in time?

Thanks, I have dump lots of coins before the disaster happened, I just luckier than you. Wink

I don't want to enter in conflict with you but all that what you said is FUD. If you are luckier and you have dumped your coins then what are you looking for here. Please leave the thread and spread your fud somewhere else. We are standing strongly by the SuperCoin.
Where and how are we going on Huh
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
I will think about promotion if I see my coins back to my wallet....
+1
dev team first must give support to all on wrong fork..
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
The fork thing is unfortunate but the team is actively trying to fix the issues. If the exchanges act accordingly and stay honest, there should be no problems.
Best thing everyone holding SUPER can do, is send message/tweet/whatever he can to the exchanges, asking them to work with the dev and fix the problems asap.
Ofc i do not feel great about that, but as long as i see the team working hard, i wont sell a single SUPER.
Just my 2 cents.
+100
Exchangers should be honest & must co-operate with Dev team.
Activity: 198

donations:SPJhHBmpVsXauranVfKdLXocbSAw3CGBm9
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The fork thing is unfortunate but the team is actively trying to fix the issues. If the exchanges act accordingly and stay honest, there should be no problems.
Best thing everyone holding SUPER can do, is send message/tweet/whatever he can to the exchanges, asking them to work with the dev and fix the problems asap.
Ofc i do not feel great about that, but as long as i see the team working hard, i wont sell a single SUPER.
Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
I will think about promotion if I see my coins back to my wallet....
Hi CryptoBull -

My name is Robert Tiger with AltcoinPress I am responding to a request to take a look into SuperCoin... please send me any material or information that would pertain to SuperCoin and how you are involved with SuperCoin and I will take a look to see if we can be of some assistance we can provide you with marketing services and quality content articles and promote them as well, we can also provide assistance in building the SuperCoin community. Please let me know how I can assist you and the SuperCoin community and I will get back to you promptly.

Sincerely,
Robert Tiger
AltcoinPress.Com
[email protected]

Cool
What do you think ?

Exciting !
But we should resolve the issue before promotion.
Activity: 336
Hi CryptoBull -

Sincerely,
Robert Tiger
AltcoinPress.Com
[email protected]

Cool
What do you think ?
Activity: 63
Hi all.At new folk.All of my coins are sent to Bittrex.Here's txid a0b0ecffbc4bb2a61f5ddcbe8b557ba566300a826df17487c908a7a4544efdd4
So I will get my coins after they upgrade the Github source code?

If they are honest, we will
If not... god help us.

Shocked
Keep provoking. No trouble at all.

We all want to resolve the issue, no provoke here.
Back to the real world
Hi all.At new folk.All of my coins are sent to Bittrex.Here's txid a0b0ecffbc4bb2a61f5ddcbe8b557ba566300a826df17487c908a7a4544efdd4

If they are honest, we will
If not... god help us.
Activity: 63
Back to the real world
Keep provoking. No trouble at all.
Be calm Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: