Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN]Swace Is A Blockchain-Based Social Gaming Platform🔥🚀 - page 2. (Read 719 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I love the idea about "swacing" and coming new word meaning in our lives - let's project come true!
Activity: 129
Hello. Where can I buy your tokens? I like your platform.
Activity: 17
what about saswis show and its announcement will be happen on that which social media or site.
Activity: 2
Your project Swace was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Swace to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
the project offers socially interactive games that lead to real rewards. This can mean winning coins for the exchange of goods.
Activity: 71
The product has a long-tail roadmap to get to this stage and puts it into the MVP stage, which is always a positive.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
The name of the project told me about everything. Know your developer, no doubt, will become the unbeetable source of the information that we can trust! Personally for me,
copper member
Concepts that bring the virtual and real worlds together are always really interesting and a present really solid Blockchain use-case. Great vision.
copper member
Activity: 294
The tokenomics is reasonable. The team has the requisite skills. Key to success of platform rests upon the ability to acquire customers and excites them to use the platform.
copper member
Activity: 168
The concept and idea is pure and unique. Well designed ICO. In some kind social gaming as well as other types of gamification is a future. I am looking forward to see the app. Best of luck team.
I have no doubt this is a great team indeed they have all the Experience they need. I am sure this team can make successful everything.
Activity: 1
Any airdrops or bounty coming?

Yes! More information is coming already this week!
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Now we will have fun, interesting things happening and at the same time winning awards.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Is Swace app is similarly interesting and fair in every sector?
Activity: 33
In what way Swace is battling with the present competition of bringing on new and latest technologies and games?
Activity: 117
Swace ensures to the users the best real time user experience. And that is fantastic.
copper member
Activity: 84
Now we can use Swace through our Android and iOS devices which will be so great.
Activity: 63
How Swace targets its users and how do they understand which brands will be accurate to them?
Activity: 113
Swace is a totally opened, cleared and safe gaming zone app ever in the technology sector.
Activity: 68
How Swace develops its gaming zone comparatively to the modern age of technology?
Pages:
Jump to: