Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWAG] IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SWAG! DO YOU HAVE IT? LAUNCHED - page 12. (Read 28702 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

It says "And if you drop it like its hot in the first 2 days you get extra SWAG, first day pays out 3600 SWAG per block, day two pays out 2700 SWAG per block and day three pays 900 SWAG per block. "

But all blocks are 450 already ... ??   Roll Eyes    Roll Eyes

For now, I leaving again. No value add for committed launch miners!
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Dedicated seems to be finally crediting miners. Had bailed everything but my little 1-GPU miner since things seemed a little fishy. Will see what happens...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
the src file is not compiling correct, what is the syntax for the compile?
Activity: 104
I GOT SOME SWAG!!!

900, in the bank.  This coin thinks it's already on day three.

Style over substance with this coin!
Activity: 62
Activity: 104
I'm getting rejected shares while solo mining (also "pool 0 stale share bla bla bla" . I'm not connected to any pool. Can anyone telling me what is happening?Huh

Someone was just a bit faster with finding a block than you...

Ok, but shares don't count when solo mining. It´s the whole block. Is this a cgminer bug?

It's just syntax.  Means the same thing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
0x0a.nl operator
To the miner mining at http://swagcoin.p2p.0x0a.nl:52653 with address 9LbMA8E1y7zwm3NWHx14XaDm3covkadUCs - you have a very high dead shares rate (62%) Sad
Please take a look at your miner configuration with respects to gpu-threads & queue - see https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool#Miners , and the section about latencies on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-guide-for-mining-efficiently-on-p2pool-includes-fud-repellent-and-faq-153232 Smiley
Activity: 73
100% Rejected .... I Love This Coin  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Really really annoying seeing coins come in under history then they just disappear!

They're called orphan blocks. You mined the block but it was not accepted by the network so it orphaned and the coins "disappeared" (someone correct me on that last part if I'm wrong).
Activity: 12
Thanks Bro

Can someone please post their conf?  I'm new at this, and OP said he'd post it on the site.  Peace.

Code:
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourlongpasswordhere
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=51652
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1

somethng like that bro!

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Currently at " 8 (done: 257725%)"

That's a pretty big underestimation. Cheesy
Activity: 260
I'm getting rejected shares while solo mining (also "pool 0 stale share bla bla bla" . I'm not connected to any pool. Can anyone telling me what is happening?Huh

Ok, but shares don't count when solo mining. It´s the whole block. Is this a cgminer bug?
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Really really annoying seeing coins come in under history then they just disappear!
Activity: 29
SWAG.BLOCKMINTER.COM canot conect, jason fail
dedicated... dead

solo mining :  rejected all

any other idea?

We could all say fuck this shit heavy premined coin...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Stayed up late to monitor it, but it was a waste Sad
Activity: 49
Validation Error Pool is now live!

http://swag.validerrorpool.com

1% fee, PPLNS, Stratum, VARDIFF

Come join us!
Doesnt work!
Activity: 260
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
all pools are dead in water
Activity: 252
valid error not up

somthing working out there?
Pages:
Jump to: