Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWAG] IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SWAG! DO YOU HAVE IT? LAUNCHED - page 2. (Read 28702 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Are you going to promote this coin now ?
If you like to share coins I recommend you do this based on proof of stake.
Activity: 42
Freshmarket indeed. Typo.
Activity: 33
You mean that https://freshmarket.co.in/ got hacked ? I had around 13K swag deposited there and the site is down now.
Activity: 42
Updates:

- testing KWG. Should be ready to deploy tonight or tomorrow the latest. Then the diff will be fixed.
- we heard of freshmarket getting hacked. msg'ed the owner saying that we will cover all lost SWAG on there so if you have any swag lost there please contact him to get it back
- any suggestions on how to best distribute 1.000.000 SWAG after the KWG update?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
One day we will beat ECB and FED ;)
I'm sorry about my DoucheCoin comment earlier. May I propose a new one?

DoucheScamCoin

How's that?

Now open dictionary and find difference between "scam" and "fail" DUMMY.

At only exchange - freshmarket.co.in, only several LTC worth of SWAG was sold so I really believe this were not DEVs dumping premined.
These are just lame devs, with uberfail result.
TCM
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
I'm sorry about my DoucheCoin comment earlier. May I propose a new one?

DoucheScamCoin

How's that?
Activity: 252
Wallet stuck at 8 hours wont sync up
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
wallet stuck block 9972, any solution?
Activity: 210
needs 57hours for it to re-target at current 20mhs hash rate.

dev you let us down Sad
Activity: 73
One day we will beat ECB and FED ;)
http://swag.dedicatedpool.com/

Confirmed =0, Unconfirmed balance = 1142 SWAG in 3 days. What problem? (account soul666)

DIFF = 10, est. next diff = 0.3

There's huge drop in hashrate, since last block on dedic is    4 hours 26 minutes 10 seconds.

Also there might not be online nodes.
Activity: 36
http://swag.dedicatedpool.com/

Confirmed =0, Unconfirmed balance = 1142 SWAG in 3 days. What problem? (account soul666)
Activity: 196
So this is dead I presume

Already dead after 2 days or what??? Look at the difficulty drop... all miners left... maybe some will come back at difficulty below 1, but the question is, what will happen if there is again a lot of miners, i remember Astrocoin or Aliencoin that it took days before the big difficulty went down again because miners all went home.

Thats why i like kimotos so much stops that problem Smiley
Want to Buy 50-500k Swag Coins!
PM ME with offers!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Already dead after 2 days or what??? Look at the difficulty drop... all miners left... maybe some will come back at difficulty below 1, but the question is, what will happen if there is again a lot of miners, i remember Astrocoin or Aliencoin that it took days before the big difficulty went down again because miners all went home.
Activity: 150
these kids faucet sight is still bigger than my screen cant use the faucet. just like kids cant let them do anything... epic fail
Activity: 307
Hey playaz. We know things are rough at the moment and we know some of the changes that we need to implement. We're hard at work and by the mid next week we'll have a wallet ready with a new retargeting algo and reduced transaction costs. Thanks to all the people supporting this and we're confident that we're going to ride it out. Stay tuned next week for a more organized giveaway to ensure that everybody who believes in Swagcoin is rewarded as they should. It's going to be MASSIVE.

Can't wait!!
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Lazy dev do something to your coin! its about to die...
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I contacted support at http://swag.dedicatedpool.com/ regarding their minimum payout of 1000 coins and asked if they could reduce the number for slow miners like myself. They replied today saying it was now reduced to 10 so that's great news for anyone with a slow mining setup that wants to put some swag coins in their wallet without having to mine for several days to reach the 1000 coin minimum payout threshold. That's what I call good customer support Smiley.
Indeed was mining there as well! 1000coins was nuts

Don't know why you are complaining. You can still make manual payment, even for 10 coins.

Yes that's very true but there's a 1 coin transaction fee when processing an on-demand payment Grin. Not that I'm tight or anything Wink.

There is also 1 coin transaction fee on auto payment, so no difference  Wink
Activity: 112
Hey playaz. We know things are rough at the moment and we know some of the changes that we need to implement. We're hard at work and by the mid next week we'll have a wallet ready with a new retargeting algo and reduced transaction costs. Thanks to all the people supporting this and we're confident that we're going to ride it out. Stay tuned next week for a more organized giveaway to ensure that everybody who believes in Swagcoin is rewarded as they should. It's going to be MASSIVE.

Thanks for the needed update. I will be holding my SWAG.
Pages:
Jump to: