Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin *** OFFICIAL THREAD *** - page 20. (Read 63848 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Many thanks to nonce-pool for help with voutvalue I stuck on

DwarfPool

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 0.1 TAC Coin once an hour

- True round based PPS (proportional your shares), 1% fee

- No transaction fee

- DDoS protection by different providers

- Free choice of 3 server locations worldwide

- Separate workers with the same wallet-id for detailed per rig statistics (will be available soon)

- Monitoring of every rig via email

- Maxmimum transparency, no stealing shares and no hidden fees!

- Greatly optimized stratum pool engine

- Works with all known GPU and CPU miners

- Stratum protocol: 3350

- Support in english, русский, deutsch

Servers:
erebor.dwarfpool.com (France)
moria.dwarfpool.com (USA available shortly)
eredluin.dwarfpool.com (Japan available shortly)

http://dwarfpool.com/tac

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!

What's up with the pool! No payouts in over 13 hours!!! Did your chain fork and no notice here???

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
wow dwarfpool for talkcoin is really a nice thing.
Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
anyone have settings for r9 280x?

Using standard command line from op with 18 intensity and it is working fine for me without additional fine tuning

can you post here your command line please?

sgminer.exe -k talkcoin -o poolurl -u user -p pass - I 18
Activity: 140
Activity: 224

Vote for TALK to be added to ShareXcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598531.220

Activity: 57
Hi,
what speeds do You have on 280x ? I'v got 3.280Mh/s with sgminer and standard settings, is that ok ?
Activity: 126
Very interesting coin! But it's need to redesign -logo, icon  Smiley

...and the chat

Upgrades in next wallet apparently

I see several problems with this coin. Take this as constructive criticism.

a) the lack of chat rooms, e.g. to separate different languages and topics

b) what's preventing me from setting up 1000 wallets, distributing the mined coins to all wallets and spamming the whole room with advertising from each individual wallet? How would you ban that?

c) lack of private messages

d) newest messages appear on top - why isn't the design more like any other instant messaging or chat app ?

All these features will be in the next wallet, but it still requires a lot of work until it is ready.

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

...and the chat

There are 2 things we need! ... An exchange...and more COWBELL!!! =)
cowbell   Grin

...and the chat

cowbell   Grin

we can make a new exchange like the sharecoin.

I am sure of that DEV have a strong ability
Activity: 333
Merit: 250

...and the chat

cowbell   Grin
Activity: 161

...and the chat

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

...and the chat
Activity: 490
Activity: 56
Any exchange available for this coin? Grin
Activity: 422
What about a LOGO COMPETITION?   Smiley

but I like this coin anywhere.also want have the bounties Cheesy
feel  a little sorry about ....
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Using standard command line from op with 18 intensity and it is working fine for me without additional fine tuning

can you post here your command line please?

Since it is possible to contact all voters via the chat coordination of the vote could be far easier than it is with hvc. the community can control the mint rate and the volume if the community is organized enough. It's really no different than a coin that mints X number of coins , with X number to f coins yearly for inflation. The community could mint say 5 million coins and then vote zero, effectively capping at 5 mil but always having the option to mint more.

Even tho the chat system costs 1 TAC, it creates a market and demand in itself. The chat also creates a unique advertising opportunity that other coins do not have.
TAC is one of if not the most energy efficient algos, which is fantastic, plus low temps will be a great draw in the summer heat.

TAC brings a lot of new innovation to crypto, I personally don't know how to convert that to a satoshi value, but I'd say it's got more potential value than any other clone coin of late. Just my thoughts, not sure that helped the question tho...

hi - i am just trying to understand the supply side better - if people just vote for high block reward and there is no reduction, won't TAC have an unusually large supply of coins at that stage compared to e.g. DRK so the price will drop as coin supply is dilluted with lots of easily mined new coins?

PS: can't we estimate low and upper limit on total coin supply like HVC do?

People usually tend to vote for small block reward to gain more value for the already mined coins, so i don't think anybody will have easy coins as even if there will be for 3 days a high block reward period there will be more miners too, moreover block reward lowered already based on user votes from 25 to 21.2 coins. Even if current scheme will seem to be not working it can be solved by a new wallet release with a max coins cap in it but i don't think it will be needed. Voting the reward is a pretty democratic way to decide the block value.

thanks to you and crypto mines above for the info

i understand voting for low supply is good for the price - stake coins like BC / CINNI did well out of restricted supply

but what is the incentive / benefit to voting for a large block reward, unless someone wanted to mine themselves?

I think the benefit is that new miners will vote for a higher reward old miners for a smaller one and therefore there will be a balance so the coin will have continuous miners. If there will be more new miners block reward will be higher else smaller so maybe miners abandon will be less. Theoretically coin shouldnt loose miners because of continuous halving. Of course if the coin will be healthy and with a high price this should not be a problem but if for some reason at a time it will have less attention new miners can revigorate it.
My theory only...
Pages:
Jump to: