Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin *** OFFICIAL THREAD *** - page 28. (Read 63848 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I have to say ,It's really a cool coin.but I don't know how to solo  with the GPU miner,It seems too difficult to SOLO  with cpu. WHO CAN POST THE Explaination in detail of GPU SOLO.

create 'talkcoin.conf' and add it to "c:/users/YOURUSERNAME/appdata/roaming/talkcoin/" folder

----TALKCOIN.CONF should consist of these lines-----

rpcuser=YOURUSERNAME
rpcpassword=YOURPASSWORD
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcport=9801

----------------------------------------------------

right click wallet, click 'create shortcut', right click the shortcut you just created, click properties, at the end of 'target' add the flag:

-server

Run the wallet.

Create a .bat file in the folder with the GPU miner

-----.BAT FILE SHOULD CONSIST OF THIS------------

sgminer -k talkcoin -o http://127.0.0.1:9801 -u YOURUSERNAME -p YOURPASSWORD

Run the .bat file.

thanks for you kindness.I will have a try..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
If you can whisper, to build a different group chat is even better. In addition to pay 1000 coins can send a message, the message can be prominently displayed at the top, showing one hour or longer for the better (how many coins to pay and how long messages are displayed so that everyone can vote on, such as vote once per month)

+100

sure,good idea
yeah
Activity: 123
TalkCoin's unique innovation charm, added many new features on the wallet, the most important thing is: the first implementation of the anonymous chat
Activity: 196
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
does the coin have some special features?? the chat coin is the same with others ??

is it useful Huh

I do not know//
Activity: 196
want to buy 100k TAC for 0.01btc. PM me
PM me if you have less TAC as well.

WTB TAC, PM ME
Activity: 686
FIST POOL-RESISTANT COIN

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I don't think it is pool resistant but the modifications from the standard copy cut wallets makes it to be a little bit harder to implement for pools.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
FIST POOL-RESISTANT COIN

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 311
can i whisper? or to build a different group chat.  too people  to  be chat!
Activity: 770
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Any Exchange?
Activity: 770
I have just seen on talkcoin chat the nonce-pool should be ready with a pool implementation in a few hours.
YAY

Awesome news
I have just seen on talkcoin chat the nonce-pool should be ready with a pool implementation in a few hours.
YAY
Net hash has gone over 400MH - solo mining pointless now unless you have 20 GPU....

need a pool ASAP!

indeed pool is an absolute emergency right now
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Net hash has gone over 400MH - solo mining pointless now unless you have 20 GPU....

need a pool ASAP!
Activity: 300
Hi,

I I translated the Hindi(india).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599601.new#new

My address:TdhDNWsNfYRntyaZoCEnaosk1Lrp5zH2hT
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
A good motivation to get people to use the chat more would be to add a function that let's people make a new address and label it, and your name will be your label when you chat and people can see your address in chat somehow and send you coins if they want. Smiley
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
any giveaway here
or when you plan to make a giveawsy

When bounties are paid, read thread. If you'll talk in chat enough, Dev will be able to make a giveaway.

Awesome, only have 25 coins but will give it a go!
Activity: 154
If you can whisper, to build a different group chat is even better. In addition to pay 1000 coins can send a message, the message can be prominently displayed at the top, showing one hour or longer for the better (how many coins to pay and how long messages are displayed so that everyone can vote on, such as vote once per month)
Pages:
Jump to: