Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAC] TALKCOIN VIDEO *** Official Thread *** Let's Talk! - page 3. (Read 96166 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Talkcoin Dev
I have 300k more blocks to fetch in order to sync, it's going awfully slow across 2 peers, is anyone willing to upload a snapshot of the current blockchain?

You can download bootstrap.dat here:
http://talkcoin.org/bootstrap.zip
Talkcoin Dev
Current version TALKCOIN v2.0.0, right ?

Edit:
v2.0.1 is the latest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I have 300k more blocks to fetch in order to sync, it's going awfully slow across 2 peers, is anyone willing to upload a snapshot of the current blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Mine is v2.0.1.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Current version TALKCOIN v2.0.0, right ?
Dev, did you inform Poloniex and Bittrex about the new wallet?
I tried a small withdrawal from Poloniex to be deposited in Bittrex, Poloniex's status "completed". But nothing show up at Bittrex.

Edit: Bittrex has credited my TAC after I opened a ticket.
Activity: 333
Talkcoin is being actively worked hard on and I don't expect it to be delisted from bittrex. I have now joined as a developer and I'm currently working on an android client as well as looking into new ideas for talkcoin features. I'll be putting a lot of time into talkcoin development over the coming weeks and months and the dev is working on it also. Expect to see an announcement about this in the next few days.

android client will be the greatest feature of Talkcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Pls look at post #39, V2 crashed when solo mine.

You can try the command line argument -nochat or run the dameon talkcoind (no GUI).
I am running under Windows 7. Solo Mining still crashed when run with -nochat in command line. This time it just stopped working :
talkcoin-qt.exe has stopped working
Windows is checking for a solutions...

Patch has been applied to fix mining crash. Download the new version. It should work now.
Tested and is working now.
Activity: 116
v2 OSX wallet is now on talkcoin.org

REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR WALLET TO V2 or you'll be left on the old blockchain!
Talkcoin Dev

You can try the command line argument -nochat or run the dameon talkcoind (no GUI).
I am running under Windows 7. Solo Mining still crashed when run with -nochat in command line. This time it just stopped working :

Patch has been applied to fix mining crash. Download the new version. It should work now.
Activity: 333
New version is better for promotion,good sight!
and more,we'd better create a APP on android system.

A v2 osx client is coming up.
Talkcoin Dev

Talkcoin Dev
Thanks for the suggestion. I don't speak for the dev and maybe he has a different view on this, but the way I see it is that video chat would probably be moving away from cryptocurrency or blockchain features. . Dev, what are your thoughts?

Yes, it would be a software like skype without link with the blockchain technology.
Make a video call because the essence of your Coin in conversation-"Talkcoin"
And Youtube here is absolutely not necessary.

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't speak for the dev and maybe he has a different view on this, but the way I see it is that video chat would probably be moving away from cryptocurrency or blockchain features. Video, unlike text chat, would not involve the blockchain so it would be effectively bolting on an outside feature, and one which would probably take a huge amount of development to get it working well. In that time, many currency or blockchain features could be developed instead. Dev, what are your thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: