Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TALUS Coin] We develop TALUS Cryptocurrency exchange. Click! - page 4. (Read 2208 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Good community  Ever Cheesy Talus Is good trade Coin...  Nice Project 
Talus Going  Moon Soon Go Ahead  Talus 💜
copper member
Activity: 26
This project seems quite interesting. When is platform launch planned? Will you require KYC for registration / trading on the platform? Thanks!
We have almost completed an alpha version of the platform.
We are now discussing the matter after that.
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
This project seems quite interesting. When is platform launch planned? Will you require KYC for registration / trading on the platform? Thanks!
copper member
May i know the total supply of the coin, There is no total supply on the 1st page, I would like to know, your project is good and has a potential.. Wishing my best good luck to this project.
I see on the website of this project there is no total supply of coins, yes I also agree with you if this project has good potential. let's wait for a reply from dev about the amount of supply of coins.
Our total supply is
21 million. One percent of them are now released to the market.
copper member
Seeing from opening and Roadmap, I'm still confused with the main priorities of this project, between exchange with game developers, which one is preferred? ... why on the roadmap there is no list of development talus exchange?
We already have an alpha version of the TALUS EXCHANGES. Games and community development will begin soon.
I fully understand your confusion. But we are steadily preparing and making what we say.
And I will revise and announce the roadmap soon. Please understand that there are always many changes in development.
copper member
Coins Specification is amazing!
I visited your Discord Server, Which is well organised but lacks management!
So you need to expend your Support team and Mod!
Didn't found that many Bounties to cover up the Allocation!
you can use lolpool.club (twitter faucet) for management of twitter bounties.
I have heard your advice well. We will continue to promote.
copper member
Talus is a very good project with great ideas. My best wishes with Talus Coin. Hope Talus Coin will go to the moon, very soon !
Thank you mabro
Activity: 4
Looks a nice project. With the exchange and the own coin wish it goes places and fulfills what it says can offer. When everyone benefits more people comes in and it will be great
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Looks like a good project with good team, already join TALUS Discord. This is amazing community.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
What a smart move from this project I see is the exchange, if the exchange build up and running fine, Talus can sustain or even profit from the exchange thus can further fund up the next step of the project phases. I am watching Talus now.
Activity: 2
Hi, what I like regarding this TAL - Talus coin is that they have a huge community.
I would like to enjoy PoS life with $TAL!
Activity: 63
TalusCoin combines the best features of modern crypto-technologies.
Investing in this currency will look like a big investment because
of the profitability each year and the likelihood that Bitcoin shares are also rising in price.
I look forward to seeing how coins are awarded each year.
Join the Talus in Discord:  https://discord.gg/r38cy3G
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
This project offering nice bounty now, if you join now, then you can get some free coins. I joined their discord and the channel look active. I hope there are more TALUS airdrop and bounty in the future. Wish all the best for your project!

Activity: 112
I think this project is make a good movement up a head, this will be so promising for future profit. I must be lucky, someone who has joined on this project token sale early, this project is so promising , keep it up dev
copper member
May i know the total supply of the coin, There is no total supply on the 1st page, I would like to know, your project is good and has a potential.. Wishing my best good luck to this project.

Max Supply : 21,000,000 TAL ( 2,100,000 BLOCK 10 reward)
Activity: 53
Good coin Talus . most beautiful coin .
Activity: 102
great concept Dev team always work hard for this project also they are very friendly. many bounty. giveway airdrop running on their discord server. https://discord.gg/AgnJwYp you can enjoy your time here Smiley
Activity: 3
I like this project, hope will success!  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I see on the website of this project there is no total supply of coins, yes I also agree with you if this project has good potential. let's wait for a reply from dev about the amount of supply of coins.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Pages:
Jump to: