Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TBC] The Bull Coin of 2014 , CPU Mining , Get ready to be a rich man ! - page 4. (Read 28907 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Thanks for trying it. I don't have a wallet to copy just the private key at this point.

The original wallet showed the correct balance of ~ 480K before the dumpprivkey. I have an image
backup of the system that the wallet was on (linux) but I'm not going to restore it unless 480K Bull makes it
worth my time to restore sometime soon. I'll just set the backup aside for now in case somehow it was a
wallet problem but I don't see how.

Clearly there is a problem with the coin, regardless if it worked once for you, it's got to be 100%,
there can be no excuses for not being able to get your coins from the private key. I suspect there
is a problem with the blockchain, maybe I was on a separate fork but that means a lot of other
people were also and this is going to be very widespread since there is 480K missing.

If anyone has any other logical guesses I'm all ears. Unless we get a blockchain explorer to see what's going on
that's all it's going to be. At this point I think this coin is dead since the dev has not responded for 3 days.

Add this one to the dead CRAPCOIN list.

Looks like there is a problem with this coin.

I've got a wallet on system A and I cannot dumpprivkey and take the private key to system B and do importprivkey.

The key shows up on system B but the balance remains the same. I've re-downloaded the blockchain and tried rescan.

Seems to be a broken coin unless someone has some ideas?

Is there a block chain explorer somewhere?

Worked fine for me but I just copied the "wallet.dat" file into the roaming profile

Goto system A and goto %appdata%\bullcoin\wallet.dat and copy to USB take to system B and while the bullcoin wallet is not running copy the wallet.dat file over the current one located at %appdata%\bullcoin\wallet.dat

So System A and System B both have same address and balance updates together in sync
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Am i the only one thinks this is dead as a dodo?
Activity: 103
But if you somehow take over the coin, don't forget that the loser dev premined 5mill and only gave away a few thousand. If you want to take it over, either bin those premined coins or buy them off him at about market rate (almost nothing)

The initial dev deserves nothing for his awful performance, don't do the pumping so that he can't dump.

Agree as fun a coin as this is to mine there is no point the miners propping it up unless there is further commitment from the Dev, if the Dev was doing a fantastic job then okay keep the 5 mil and give away your couple hundred thousand and well done and many thanks for the coin. I think at this point the Dev should give up say 2-3 mil and up all the bounties considerably to get this thing kicked off, would still mean the Dev would be rewarded for the effort made so far by still keeping 1/2 the pre-mine. From the Dev's prospective it would still have to be far better to have 1/2 the pre-mine at some value and going somewhere than all of it at no value and going nowhere.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
have 40,000 for sale just pm me.  i have a heap of positive trades so now worries.

j

I've got a wallet on system A and I cannot dumpprivkey and take the private key to system B and do importprivkey.

The key shows up on system B but the balance remains the same. I've re-downloaded the blockchain and tried rescan.

Worked fine for me but I just copied the "wallet.dat" file into the roaming profile

Goto system A and goto %appdata%\bullcoin\wallet.dat and copy to USB take to system B and while the bullcoin wallet is not running copy the wallet.dat file over the current one located at %appdata%\bullcoin\wallet.dat

So System A and System B both have same address and balance updates together in sync
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
But if you somehow take over the coin, don't forget that the loser dev premined 5mill and only gave away a few thousand. If you want to take it over, either bin those premined coins or buy them off him at about market rate (almost nothing)

The initial dev deserves nothing for his awful performance, don't do the pumping so that he can't dump.
Activity: 551
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
What is the process to overtake such forgotten coin ? How can you state it's now "yours" and you are the Dev ?
Activity: 98
Waiting for Exchanges &Homepage
I mine it
What network hashrate now?

Pool is 70Mh/s I think the total with Solo's is around 130Mh/s
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I mine it
What network hashrate now?
Activity: 62
Byber
How can i be a rich man?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Any sign of an exchange yet?
Hahahaha, brilliant.
Any sign of a block explorer? Any sign of a website? Any sign of a community? Any sign of the dev with his 4.99mill TBCs?
No? Then I guess there won't be any exchanges in the near future then. Someone could try to pick up this coin, but why would they, just to enrich the crappy Dev.
Activity: 84
Any sign of an exchange yet?
Pages:
Jump to: