Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 193,082+ | 300K Total |June 24th, 2014{05:06:55} - page 2. (Read 62926 times)

Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
But, it's possible to do anything?

All one could do is ask them to not use TECH symbol, other than that there is not much a low profile coin could do about IT Undecided
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
But, it's possible to do anything?
Applications
Applications
Looks like the good ole Tech Coin name is being hijacked & a group is having an ICO for a coin called TechCoin  Huh

//git 2 hub or let the name just be taken over?
Applications
Way to quite on the thread, @ least the nodes are steady & connection to nodes are quick  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
my wallet is staking 24/7, I don't send many tx's though... I'll set up another wallet and do it once and a while. I've been using cryptopia a lot more lately, TECH is one of the only coins I hold that it doesn't carry. What are the odds of getting added there?

Cheers to everyone.

fonzerrellie,

INot the best carry, have been a 10.0 (repair) support for many years now & like thy told cecilbdemented in the past.. It would always be about GIT IT out in circulation, some give all till they have nothing left 2 pick IT back up alone @ 2020 BTC  Wink

:: startx to fix personal computers {electronic consoles} many MOON ago, quit all games & only PLAY 1 now (D.O.T.A.) ::

Yeah I feel bad for not being able to help more in the past with TECH, this year has really thrown my trading game off (lol just as I was getting good) I've always looked at BTC as if it was worth millions, many alts have done fantastic this year even though the btc maximalists have always said they'd all be a 1 sat or below at this point... well designed/competitive proof of stake coins are my favourite and I think privacy coins are going to do fantastic in the coming years.

who knows what will happen in the future.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
my wallet is staking 24/7, I don't send many tx's though... I'll set up another wallet and do it once and a while. I've been using cryptopia a lot more lately, TECH is one of the only coins I hold that it doesn't carry. What are the odds of getting added there?

Cheers to everyone.

fonzerrellie,

INot the best carry, have been a 10.0 (repair) support for many years now & like thy told cecilbdemented in the past.. It would always be about GIT IT out in circulation, some give all till they have nothing left 2 pick IT back up alone @ 2020 BTC  Wink

:: startx to fix personal computers {electronic consoles} many MOON ago, quit all games & only PLAY 1 now (D.O.T.A.) ::
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

Cheers to everyone.

Activity: 95
[TECH] TechCoin Community
Dear Tech Coin Community,

One mined 34+ TECH @ First block 2014-06-24 11:02:45 (3 years and 167.1 days ago), still updating the original post & checking all outsourced sites for messages of support & purchased many TECH to give away Wink Feel free to tip the donation address in the original post, as the whole point of purpose was to GIT TECH out there in circulation & not have to buy IT back for the years of WILL put INTO IT after IT was abandoned on Sun, June 29th, 2014 (Third bit coin talk thread started by a few of the Tech Coin Community Members @ September 23, 2014, 01:56:51 PM  Cool

~Testing Application @ 2010
Activity: 122

CHINA, CHINA, CHINA, CHINA.... 10 X CHINA

lol maybe we should buy more tech since a pump could be imminent Cheesy

CHINA, CHINA, CHINA, CHINA.... 10 X CHINA
Best to let it go then I suppose and move on, I had some tech somewhere can't even remember where anymore Cheesy
Sorry things did not work out, I have seen most of you guys around and hoped it would pick up steam but time to focus energy elsewhere. Maybe provide your expertise on another team. It is a new industry and being involved in the smallest way is a big plus for a promising career soon enough. So good luck to you guys! Smiley
Applications
You guys still working on this or have given up? It was nice to see it given life once before, I tried supporting it quite a bit at the start but seems like the interest wasn't just there plus the fact the alt scene was dying back then. Unless there is some active development now or purpose I'm missing? This seems like certain death this time. Sad

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tech/#!network

According to the link, we are few, but there is a group keeping the nodes active. If you read this forum, you will know how much I insisted and worked for TECH to come back. But this is not enough. The problem has always been the lack of communication and a DEV TEAM.

At Slack, which should be the best place to deal with coin development, I stayed there talking to myself. See: https://techcoincommunity.slack.com/messages?

I feel anger and shame

Yeah I put years & 1000's of hours into TECH (original post edits & many other forums since 2014, self sending over the years to keep a stable network when others use no fee + giving a lot away being a (very poor = no income @ all) community volunteer), not wasting my time on this any longer. The other one that I wasted so many years & time on has also been stuck for weeks, time to move on. I keep opening the application every few days to check & then think about how much I put into IT, if IT does actually pick up BTC
You guys still working on this or have given up? It was nice to see it given life once before, I tried supporting it quite a bit at the start but seems like the interest wasn't just there plus the fact the alt scene was dying back then. Unless there is some active development now or purpose I'm missing? This seems like certain death this time. Sad

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tech/#!network

According to the link, we are few, but there is a group keeping the nodes active. If you read this forum, you will know how much I insisted and worked for TECH to come back. But this is not enough. The problem has always been the lack of communication and a DEV TEAM.

At Slack, which should be the best place to deal with coin development, I stayed there talking to myself. See: https://techcoincommunity.slack.com/messages?

I feel anger and shame
Techcoin was delisted from TradeSatoshi  Sad
How do I transfer balance between addresses in my own wallet?

sendfrom/sendto? move?

How do I pause PoS mining?

Give me an example.

And, how to delete addresses with zero balance?

Thank you

To transfer, I already found the way. I did it through the "Coin control".

Solved! I locked the wallet.
How do I transfer balance between addresses in my own wallet?

sendfrom/sendto? move?

How do I pause PoS mining?

Give me an example.

And, how to delete addresses with zero balance?

Thank you

To transfer, I already found the way. I did it through the "Coin control".
Pages:
Jump to: