Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TEMCO]Blockchain based luxury open market and supply chain data management - page 9. (Read 20971 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
the various partners owned by Temco are very impressive and I am sure that they will have a good impact on the sale of their tokens. but I'm confused, where will I save the token later? if I'm not mistaken, Temco doesn't use erc20 tokens.

It looks like they have their own wallet address or through the website. Maybe, but you should ask the certainty of their telegram group to clarify the answer to your question.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Those events and media coverage which is explained in the very last article shows that when you something solid and really needed support and increase in presence automatically come. This is what TEMCO is getting huge appreciation because it came out with unique solutions and strong combination of technology. Main sale will also see same response from investors.
copper member
Activity: 162
Merit: 50
TEMCO, Around The World!!
https://medium.com/temcolabs/temco-around-the-world-28aa3038420d

Thank you for supporting the team in the midst of presale and main sale season. Currently, the potential use of TEMCO solution is continuously increasing.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Temco team has chosen highly potential field of supply chain on most secured blockchain protocol of Bitcoin to assure everyone that they safety and security of data and everything is top priority. RSK's smart contract makes it most advanced tracking system to deal and communicate inside the ecosystem they are working on. Supply chain is vast industry which covers everything long story short. Tomorrow it should keep the tradition of high results from fund collection up again.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello,
We’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
You can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.
Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 10
Hello Temco team,

We have listed your project on our website with A- rating:

https://icoscale.com/ico_listing/temco/
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Temco has a very attractive business model, addressing the areas that small and medium scale enterprises are facing difficulties - supply chain, revolutionizing the system and making it more accessible with all required data using blockchain technology, temco is tapping into a very important part of the economy, bringing transparency to the supply chain system. Very standard project.

They have chosen a completely different field but i think the team are very experienced towards this supply chain management, to implement those specifications it is very difficult but at the same time, they need to main the transparency about their blockchain. Already they are very successful in gathering the community with their potential activity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
the various partners owned by Temco are very impressive and I am sure that they will have a good impact on the sale of their tokens. but I'm confused, where will I save the token later? if I'm not mistaken, Temco doesn't use erc20 tokens.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Supply chain will be happy to have Temco project revolutionizing the way it's been operated, this will make the system more easy and very credible to use,  this is a very outstanding project to invest on, it has good partnership and backed by solid company, great team as well, it has all potential to succeed and be among top project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Temco has a very attractive business model, addressing the areas that small and medium scale enterprises are facing difficulties - supply chain, revolutionizing the system and making it more accessible with all required data using blockchain technology, temco is tapping into a very important part of the economy, bringing transparency to the supply chain system. Very standard project.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
World’s first Bitcoin based supply chain data platform, TEMCO’s pre-sale
https://medium.com/temcolabs/worlds-first-bitcoin-based-supply-chain-data-platform-temco-s-pre-sale-af5cad09ffa1

World’s first Bitcoin (RSK) based supply chain data platform, TEMCO will start a pre-sale on 12/17 through the 6th largest (CoinMarketCap) exchange in the world, CoinBene.
The first, the innovative project developed by TEMCO team.
The project mentioned positively in the given article.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I've seen some part of your website, seems to be very promising. you have some good news, too, in addition to this partnership and also the community is quite good. I support this project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 6
Hello! Do you have Market Makers in your team? Huh
Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All
https://medium.com/temcolabs/worlds-first-bitcoin-based-supply-chain-data-platform-temco-s-pre-sale-af5cad09ffa1

World’s first Bitcoin (RSK) based supply chain data platform, TEMCO will start a pre-sale on 12/17 through the 6th largest (CoinMarketCap) exchange in the world, CoinBene.
Is TEMCO really going to be listing on Coinbene after the ICO has finished? this will be very good for investors going forward,
and how many softcaps must be achieved by TEMCO?
copper member

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I am sure people will be planning properly to put some money apart to become part of this fantastic project. I say that main sale is gift of Christmas for people as gift to have some tokens in their portfolio. It has been said big bonus for pre-sale on coinbene will be offered lot o people will be joining at this stage without staying to wait for main round.
copper member
Thank you for being patient and supporting TEMCO!

For this week and next, will be the most exciting time for TEMCO and the TEMCO fans! 🤗

📡 The biggest presale that comes with a bonus rate, from CoinBene starting on December 17th!!

https://www.coinbene.com/#/notice/detail/2404

Thank you all for being patient so far and there you have it, before the main sale on Dec. 24th!! 🎉🎊❄️

Thank you for supporting TEMCO! ☃️
Pages:
Jump to: