Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|TGE] InChainZ 🤘 Contact-trading & Contact-investing Platform on Blockchain - page 4. (Read 677 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Whitepaper does not present to the reader in a specific way so that it is easy to understand, it is just too many specialized terms to give people a more introspective feel.
Activity: 36
Is it a blockchain?
I don't really understand how SCC works. Is it different from Ethereum's Smart Contract  Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
A wallet is allowed to trade up to how many inchainz cards in a day. and how many calendars can be kept per inchainz.
Activity: 7
 Recently there have been many projects with representative photos of the development team looking like modeling people. People are shaping, people look at it, not see anything serious here.
Activity: 14
I am also tracking this group route, a good information so it brings great value to the business.
Activity: 11
Read the information in the white paper I see the image of the counselor, ambassadors ... are all the models and young so how are they experienced, there are even ones without clear pictures?
brand new
I think the first inchainz should not be running platform charges and platform development fees, thus increasing the usability of the service.
Activity: 12
A wallet is allowed to trade up to how many inchainz cards in a day. and how many calendars can be kept per inchainz.

If you are anonymous: up to 15 InChainz Tokens a day, up to 60 InChainz Tokens a week, and up to 120 InChainz Tokens a month and hold 60 InChainz Tokens in the wallet.
If you are a full-verified member: up to 70 InChainz Tokens a day, 280 InChainz Tokens a week and 560 InChainz Tokens a month and hold 280 InChainz Tokens in the wallet.
Activity: 8
 The inchainz token is less verifiable and secure, so I think the inchainz token will easily be subject to expropriation and or/theft.
Activity: 6
In the process of selling inchainz token, how do I know their account has been verified and sure to be safe with them. If they scam me how can I get back inchainz token.
Activity: 16
 How to control the companies that sell token and how to check the source of money raised during the sale of the token.
brand new
If I am an investor, what should I consider in this project, how do I know who is approaching the project?
Activity: 8
 How do I get the token of inchainz, the token is restricted?
Activity: 15
How to know inchainz's token is transparent and fair to the user?

The main purpose of this project is revenue based platforms ranging from access requests and transaction fees. If you build a big community then you will have all you want.
 I think this project is too young, the stock is not yet determined, it is unknown what future it will be but with the level of user proximity with inchainz I find it not feasible.
 How to know inchainz's token is transparent and fair to the user?
brand new
 I see on the website to collaborators, so I can participate as a collaborator of inchainz?
Activity: 5
 How do the referrers verify the completed smart contracts and the referrers are rewarded with those contracts?
Activity: 6
I see the team of inchainz very much, I tried to contact them but not?"
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Great news!
They've earned the appreciation of international experts while presenting Their project at big blockchain events in Malta, St. Petersburg, London (some of which with over 8 500 participants). At the end of the week they are also going to Kuala Lumpur where they will take part in a blockchain conference - more about which they will tell pretty soon
Pages:
Jump to: