Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌎The FUTURE of trading in🧧🕶️VR🕶️🧧IMERS.land/THE PLAY-TO-EARN GAME🌎 - page 2. (Read 694 times)

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Thank you for your interest and welcome. You create an account at: https://cybertools.club. This is the company that owns the immersive VR technology. For creating the account you get 100 IMERS tokens. Go to the community page on the link on the left side. You enter all your social network links into that page for tracking. (You get 10 IMERS for each social network added) It keeps a tally of the number of IMERS you will have upon launch which can be used to stake a property or sold when the token is on exchanges. Every time you retweet, share or like something you earn IMERS. I believe the values are on the Discord. If you join the Discord and enter the details in the community page, you get IMERS as well.
Hope to see you at tomorrow's event. A good idea to create an account at altvr.com today as its a bit fiddly.
unfortunately I missed yesterday's event. i didn't got time to check this thread to see your response on time. but i guess that's ok. there will be more events and opportunities like that in future. I am going to join the CryberTools Club now and start earning some IMERS tokens with my social media accounts. thanks for Guiding.
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
Over 50 people attended the ALTVR meeting put together to jumpstart community building for the IMERS.land cryptocurrency trading game.

Those who could not make the meeting can still start an imers account immediately by registering at IMERS ACCOUNT REGISTRATION Upon registering, a 100 IMERS bonus is added to the account. This will get traders started building the token stockpile they will need to stake their first Guildhall property in the IMERS metaverse.

Read more about the event.
Thank you for your interest and welcome. You create an account at: https://cybertools.club. This is the company that owns the immersive VR technology. For creating the account you get 100 IMERS tokens. Go to the community page on the link on the left side. You enter all your social network links into that page for tracking. (You get 10 IMERS for each social network added) It keeps a tally of the number of IMERS you will have upon launch which can be used to stake a property or sold when the token is on exchanges. Every time you retweet, share or like something you earn IMERS. I believe the values are on the Discord. If you join the Discord and enter the details in the community page, you get IMERS as well.
Hope to see you at tomorrow's event. A good idea to create an account at altvr.com today as its a bit fiddly.
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
looking very cool project.
I will be following this thread for future updates. I am interested to join the bounty program but don't see much details. can you please give me more details?

Join us as we discuss how you can earn tokens in advance of the token launch.
You will be able to stake a property in the IMERS metaverse.
Register for the meeting today.
Pages:
Jump to: