Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]The InfoWarsCoin Project[INFW] Theres a war going on for our crypto! (x16r) - page 4. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
If anything You say is true, why haven't You shared this Info with the dev's of RVN and RITO. Plus others have looked into your claims of this vulnerability and dismissed.See Im not allowed to rejoin the Discord. Guess You did not like to be scrutinized or questioned about your posts. Hypocrite. Guess All coins mined on this project before You had a tantrum are Now made worthless. Cant add old wallet totall to the new release. I see all transactions but No totall. Just says 0.
No war here , just another wanna Be.

Send him screenshots of your old wallet balance and transactions. But since you do not believe him i think you do not need those coins.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I hope that the project will go smoothly, don't reset it, happy mining, and successfully go to the trading platform. . Grin
Activity: 3
If anything You say is true, why haven't You shared this Info with the dev's of RVN and RITO. Plus others have looked into your claims of this vulnerability and dismissed.See Im not allowed to rejoin the Discord. Guess You did not like to be scrutinized or questioned about your posts. Hypocrite. Guess All coins mined on this project before You had a tantrum are Now made worthless. Cant add old wallet totall to the new release. I see all transactions but No totall. Just says 0.
No war here , just another wanna Be.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
Chain was reset due to the fork we used was using a N(R+1)A shared public key Rito and Raven use where they both don't have the private keys called a "nothing up my sleeve", this public key is compromised and is exploitable in order to make nice little asset burn address's with a lot of XXXXXX's only a few elite hold the private key and can bring a chain down or worse by exploiting wallets. Its strongly advised not to hold them other coins after A LOT of research into this. Hence that's exactly why we have changed it in OUR latest version, and had to redo the chain from scratch for a fix. The website has been updated with the new links. Will also update post #1

New version 1.0.0.0 Posted today and main mining pool is active.

Activity: 71
0769pool:
Everyone!Please stop mining InfoWarsCoin! The chain will be reset!

real???

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/HASFXwN
Activity: 35
Hi,I has paid manually.Please check.
thanks! has come! turn on in the settings so you could write to the PM

Hi,I has paid manually.Please check.
Activity: 35
Hi,everyone!Please stop mining ! the chain be reset!
pool www.0769.it will be stop!

pool does not withdraw funds

NS8wmuUGD8S4QxUHUhZfu5PdjwEAAPEmbr

NWNTKi5P8mxUhtckF1XJ919vRjhUVoteoq

NTZRkJZyonNzBXLMQTssNZF6CmuUCTEJwb

NSoMx7YZa5U3w4JCUE5ujCt1DGLtDmFv8B
Hi,everyone!Please stop mining ! the chain be reset!
pool www.0769.it will be stop!
Activity: 13
Video of where, how and what the coin InfowarsCoin (INFW) on the algo X16R (rus): https://youtu.be/bJLJwwwoQbo

Super!!!
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
I think this is a trash art punk project- I asked on discord about infowars and got poop emos as reply- says about all, including that the dev(s) are dliettantes
Activity: 57
Video of where, how and what the coin InfowarsCoin (INFW) on the algo X16R (rus): https://youtu.be/bJLJwwwoQbo
Activity: 78
all block are orphans, what happen ?
Activity: 216
Tell me when will the listing on other exchanges? I would like to know how quickly the project will develop. I think this will immediately affect the rise in the price of the token.
Activity: 23
Your official pool INFOWARSCOIN DEV has a problem with the boss, and I will correct it quickly.
Activity: 20
no activity in the thread till now is this coin still alive or not??
is your coin is listed on any exchange?Huh can any one explain about this project

I don't think so , looks like the official pool is down,
Don't if there any plan for exchange listing!

There is no enough info about the project and for now the most successful X16R coin is Raven

Everything is running.
Activity: 14
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
is your coin is listed on any exchange?Huh can any one explain about this project

I don't think so , looks like the official pool is down,
Don't if there any plan for exchange listing!

There is no enough info about the project and for now the most successful X16R coin is Raven
Activity: 56
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Has the main net of InfoWarscoin been released yet?
Since November, months passed, so I hope that the launch of main net will be made soon (if not for now).
Pages:
Jump to: