Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TiersMN] CryptoBang 💲 We will devolope a coin for 100k CryptoBang - page 6. (Read 27621 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
hmm,, wallet not sync  Cry
Please check it again. It happened because for several hours at night we did not have any new blocks. It fixed 6-7 hours ago.

thanks for reply.
sync completed 20284 blocks.

I fixed it a moment ago.
The last block is: 20807.
Also I will add a few masternodes (maybe 10-15 for start) to make ZijaCoin much more stable from attaks like this.

What happend: yesterday, some one tried steal 300 miilions ZijaCoins.
That's why blockchain stopped for 18 hours. But it's easy to prevent in the future by adding a few extra masternodes.

To fix it for you:
You need to delete old datebase in your coin folder, and wait for sincronisation. Or you can download healthy database by link: http://zija.icu/download/zijacoin-db.zip

Activity: 896
Merit: 108
hmm,, wallet not sync  Cry
Please check it again. It happened because for several hours at night we did not have any new blocks. It fixed 6-7 hours ago.

thanks for reply.
sync completed 20284 blocks.
Although POS looks pretty good, but Premine 8% is a bit high, do you plan to lock Premine for a certain amount of time?
I will follow Zija for some time to consider whether to invest in it (when Zija is listed on the exchange).

Thank you for your reply.

1. PoS algo in ZijaCoin is very stable, and I disided to use it after a year of testing a diffrent tecknologys.

2. Premine 8% is perfect for coin perpose. I give you a plan about how I will use premine, in a few days.

3. About listed Zija on the exchange - a greate surprise awaits you in a few days abou it.

next news?

Hi Imaha486, I added news on the first page of this thread. I know that you helped a lot with PoW mining, but after 12000 block VPoS mining stage began.
Let me know by email if you lost any PoW coins from 12000 to 13500 bloks, I will return it to you.

Thank you very much!

this project is very good but what is the project plan for the future.
Thank you for your question. In a few hours (today), I will post a road map, with plan what I am doing now, and what you will see in a near future.

Feel free to ask me anything that you want. Also I am available on Skype.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
this project is very good but what is the project plan for the future.
NEWS:Launched Brand new Explorer for ZijaCoin: live.zija.icu
Activity: 129
Although POS looks pretty good, but Premine 8% is a bit high, do you plan to lock Premine for a certain amount of time?
I will follow Zija for some time to consider whether to invest in it (when Zija is listed on the exchange).
hmm,, wallet not sync  Cry
Why you not create a discord channel?
I really appreciate and grateful for your lips.
Here I will be consistently in work. Right now I'm finishing work on the stock exchange. And right after this I create a discord channel.
hmm,, wallet not sync  Cry
Thank you guys for your questions!!!
And I wonna ansver on all of them, so to make it easier I create a video:

https://youtu.be/92JJFREczr0
SmartInsider's technical capability is very high.
If product and promoting successfully, Zija will grow.
Activity: 108
Let's hope this one is not a short-lived one. The twitter account of SmartInsider has just 1 tweet and no followers yet? I hope this one is totally authentic.
Thank you very much, for leting me now. I fixed it. I just use my real account this time, so you guys don't have question like this in a future.
SmartyInsider: Has more then 1000 twits, over 3300 folowers. And was registrated in 2011.

If you have any other questions, feel free to write me or even talk to me in Skype.

Yes, that's better. At least we know that you already existed even before. Might help a lil bit for your potential investors to trust you more. You need to give effort also with your marketing. Seems that your thread is not so active.
I also saw that, this thread I also saw was not very active, because of the lack of information that was not published in a comprehensive manner, maybe it was a symptom, you try to edit it occasionally so the announcement link gets neater and easier to understand
next news?

Hi Imaha486, I added news on the first page of this thread. I know that you helped a lot with PoW mining, but after 12000 block VPoS mining stage began.
Let me know by email if you lost any PoW coins from 12000 to 13500 bloks, I will return it to you.

Thank you very much!

Probably, about 1-2 million Zijacoin were lost.
But, returning is unnecessary.
I want Bounty to use it.
Translation bounty, Twitter bounty, and other!
thank you for reply.
I am looking forward to the next info.
Why you not create a discord channel?
The topic needs more information.
Mining pool?  discord?  airdrop?  bounty program?
Zija need ingenuity to gather investors

Thank you very much, for your opinion.
Right now everything going by a plan, you will see this stuff a little later.
Pages:
Jump to: