Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌐[TITA PROJECT]🌐 The TITA Project is creating a decentralized network - page 2. (Read 1020 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Tita Project. I want to review This Project before i Joined. 250m Total supply with 0.1$ Per Token. And Its Connected In Erc20 blockchain.
I will joined  This project if Have Active Community. And i Will Research about Team Behind of this Project.. Smiley
Activity: 266
Tita project is a unique and the very first of its kind in Africa, creating a peer-to-peer decentralized market place and also a decentralized crypto-to-commodities asset exchange, powered by the Blockchain technology
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
new projects, with a team of reliable yag this project will be able to grow and will achieve its success.
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
Activity: 336
Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Whitepaper is LIVE !
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
Thanks to the capitalization of the commodity market of more than $ 50 trillion, the TITA Network allows all to interact, trade and invest without problems on one of the world's largest markets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I think the team had to work hard in developing and promoting the projects so that more and more support for this project because I haven't seen this project known by many people.
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
this project has an experienced team. I think they should be more intensive to introduce this project.
I believe at least this project is able to reach softcap
by having a reliable team, certainly is very good for the progress of the project. because with so definitely will be easy to make the project could be expanded rapidly.
Activity: 249
this project has an experienced team. I think they should be more intensive to introduce this project.
I believe at least this project is able to reach softcap
Activity: 42
The TITA Network is powered by the Ethereum Blockchain through the use of Smart contracts. The TITA Project is creating a decentralized network, its ecosystems are driving to Increase the Efficiency of the Supply Chain of finished or unfinished goods, Bridges Asset Investments, diversifies risk in the commodity Market and provides enhanced financing for producing communities.
Activity: 83
Another good project indeed!  I am looking forward to the success of this wonderful project!
Activity: 308

I think it's a platform that will improve the economy.
TITA, creates decentralized networks to increase the supply of goods, bridges investment and provides financing for the production community.
surely many investors are intereste
Activity: 17
Slovakian translation reserved
Activity: 154
when viewed this project team very seriously, but I am not so sure of the investors who will participate, but I hope good luck
Activity: 24
Hebrew translation reserved
Activity: 19
Vietnamese translation reserved
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
an interesting project that has a mission and a vision that is very beneficial for the users, it is TITA can get a lot of support and positive feedback from investors
Activity: 97
Seems very much good waiting for the bounty program Smiley
Activity: 20
Pages:
Jump to: