Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️TITAN COIN⚡️The first ICO project based on Byteball platform. 🚀 - page 2. (Read 691 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Are you all ready and waiting for the start of Titan Coin ICO? Then this news is definitely for you! On March 1, we are already opening the White list. Those of you who will register their accounts on our website will get a chance to purchase tokens with an increased 30% bonus. With the beginning of the open sale, the maximum bonus will be 25%.

Titan Coin is the first and only ICO project that is associated with the titanium industry and titanium group production. Such project on tailing dam reprocessing will not only help to improve the ecological situation in the region, it will allow to extract reserves of the highly valuable source of titanium dioxide -ilmenite concentrate in efficient way.

So, what we have achieved so far?

Our pre-ICO campaign, which was held from November 3 to December 4 last year, completed with successful results and in accordance with founders’ expectations: 5,685,925 tokens were sold and with value of raised funds that reached 3 million USD!

In preparation for the ICO project, we have significantly elaborated the project:

- have updated the software and prepared convenient personal accounts for each investor

- expanded the range of technical partners in order to obtain independence and do not rely on a single source of raw materials

- held a series of negotiations to integrate a unique and innovative technology for the production of titanium dioxide

- clarified the composition of the processing line and selected equipment suppliers on attractive terms

- selected a site in a special economic zone for implementation of the innovative production project, with the possibility of obtaining tax incentives

- initiated the development of a legal structure by one of the Big Four consulting companies.

Building on already achieved results and updated figures, we are certain that the Titan Coin ICO will be as successful, if not, more so, and will open a broad future of possibilities for our project! Titan Coin is promising to become one of the strongest currencies on the crypto market today with a profitability that is growing confidently as the demand for titanium products in world industry grows on a daily basis.

When will open sale begin?

At the moment, the consulting company continues the process of due diligence of the project that began in January and the development of an optimal legal structure. Due to changes in legislation, this process has required more time than was initially forecast, and the open sale of tokens may lead to an unintentional violation of the law. Therefore, we open the registration in the White list and will begin open sale of the token upon the conclusions of advisors and in full compliance with the present legislation.

We will inform everyone on the start of open sale two weeks prior launch.

What is next?

During this period and before the completion of the legal framework development, we will keep working on the integration of state-of-the-art titanium dioxide production technology into the Titan Coin project.

We will disclose the technological information in a process of signing of agreements with partners and local authorities, and will inform on reaching agreements on granting the tax benefits to our project.

During March of this year, the development of the legal structure should be complete, and the start date of the tokens open sale will be announced no less than two weeks prior the launch.

There has been no alteration to duration of the ICO, which still remains at 3 calendar months.

Read more on Medium.com

The presentation of the titancoins in the byteball wallet is quite impractical. Could you also add the value in $, like Byteball did?

Thanks for your comment. We'll add required information.
Activity: 16
The presentation of the titancoins in the byteball wallet is quite impractical. Could you also add the value in $, like Byteball did?
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Byteball you say. Time to give this whitepaper a read then. I've found Byteball to be a very interesting platform
whitepapers are not so complete about the whole. A stable derivative based on existing assets on what industrial goods will be stable or not? and Airdrop which forcibly fills the token into byte holder. does it produce a good byteball. convey clarity about it. Cheesy

Due to our project being extended we will need some time to update and revised version of the original White Paper publication. We will advise you on the exact date as soon as possible.  We apologize for the delay but this is a necessary process with regards to expanding the business.

Unfortunatelly Airdrop is not part of  the Titan Coin scheme. However if you are intersted in ByteBall Airdrop please contact Byteball Technical support.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
whitepapers are not so complete about the whole. A stable derivative based on existing assets on what industrial goods will be stable or not? and Airdrop which forcibly fills the token into byte holder. does it produce a good byteball. convey clarity about it. Cheesy
ooo..i was expecting something like this for a long time..good luck people!

You're very welcome to take part in our project. In case you have any queries regarding our ICO, please feel free to get in touch with us on telegram chat.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
ooo..i was expecting something like this for a long time..good luck people!
This is a good project, to create new assets in the cryptographic market with high return and low risk is very good, I'm sure this will be a great project

Thanks for the trust  Smiley In case you have any queries regarding our ICO, please feel free to get in touch with us on telegram chat.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
This is a good project, to create new assets in the cryptographic market with high return and low risk is very good, I'm sure this will be a great project
from your "one pager", I realized you are selling all tokens to the public; 9% during pre-sale and 91% a ICO. I would like to know why you are selling all unless the answer is found in the whitepaper.

Due to our project being extended we will need some time to update and revised version of the original White Paper publication. We will advise you on the exact date as soon as possible.  We apologize for the delay but this is a necessary process with regards to expanding the business.

Tokens will be distributed as follows:

10 % – Team tokens;
3% – Bounty;
6% – Tokens sold at pre-ICO;
81% – Tokens to be sold at ICO.
tried to follow the link to the white paper and in the end - an error. The reference to white paper does not work, correct it.

We fixed the bug. Thank you.
tried to follow the link to the white paper and in the end - an error. The reference to white paper does not work, correct it.

Try to follow this link please
Hi everyone! Just added Titan Coin ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Titan_Coin. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thanks! We hope for useful cooperation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
from your "one pager", I realized you are selling all tokens to the public; 9% during pre-sale and 91% a ICO. I would like to know why you are selling all unless the answer is found in the whitepaper.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Yes, me too. have tried to open the white paper and the result 404 error.
Activity: 196
Merit: 46
Reserved WP/ANN German translation.

Shoot me a message if you're interested and I'll send you my portfolio.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Titan Coin ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Titan_Coin. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 296
Merit: 251
This is interesting to see something based on byteball. I have not seen that before. I will have to read more before giving more opinion. I see at first glance it based on real world application, which is always good.
Pages:
Jump to: