Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry - page 23. (Read 103676 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
so all payments are finally paid? if its so, nice to hear it taht you finally made it:) and of course waiting for some exchanges.
is there is some links for reading about news of tokes platform, wanna check what progress in development and etc.

Hi pro100j, yes, we've cleaned up the remaining payment and customer service issues. There are still numerous accounts who haven't submitted a withdrawal address or reached out to us, but we'll take care of those as they come in.

For news, you can join us in slack, or sign up for the monthly newsletter at http://cannabisrevolution.us (news). We're also looking to post news more frequntly, pending a ramp up of personnel.

Bullshit!
Until now I haven't received rewards of social media campaign, I have repeatedly spoken not responded and I'm also PM @jon but he no responded
Activity: 416
waiting for boring  Angry
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
so all payments are finally paid? if its so, nice to hear it taht you finally made it:) and of course waiting for some exchanges.
is there is some links for reading about news of tokes platform, wanna check what progress in development and etc.

Hi pro100j, yes, we've cleaned up the remaining payment and customer service issues. There are still numerous accounts who haven't submitted a withdrawal address or reached out to us, but we'll take care of those as they come in.

For news, you can join us in slack, or sign up for the monthly newsletter at http://cannabisrevolution.us (news). We're also looking to post news more frequntly, pending a ramp up of personnel.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Hello, watch this thread for a while now. Didn't invest in ICO but curious how TOKES will be developed in the future.

Soon is dex ready in the waveswallet and we can trade Tokes there. Maybe catch some on the Dex soon.
kov
Are we still getting extra tokes in place of the incent that was prromised for investing in tokes platform?

Yes, we'll be sending out a 1% bonus in tokes as a batch payment in the coming days.

I pushed out all of the bonus payments today. So if you had previously submitted your withdrawal address, you've now received a bump in the payout Smiley

Edit: This bonus applies only to investors in the ICO, not bounties.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
waiting for news about exchangers too.

Everyone is waiting to hear some exciting news as there is some problem with the distribution once it will get sorted than we have chance to get listed on a exchange.

Bigger exchanges are coming, but we're probably still a few weeks out. You guys can help with listings by submitting coin request forms at the various exchanges of your choice.

Another few weeks?O man...I can't wait any more...Smiley
kov
Are we still getting extra tokes in place of the incent that was prromised for investing in tokes platform?

Yes, we'll be sending out a 1% bonus in tokes as a batch payment in the coming days.

Thanks

cool. and i just received my ico tokes also.

Perfect. Sorry for the delay!
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

Thanks

cool. and i just received my ico tokes also.
kov
The way the distribution of the tokens is handled is frustrating, I have some tokes token, I just fear, if the team can't handled the distribution on tokens very well how sure am I that they will be able to deliver on what they promised they want to do with the fund

Don't be get disappointed by the way of distribution Tokes didn't handle this. Incent host this ICO on their platform and they are distributing to the investor this is the cause of this delay. Tokes is good project surely it will be worth for it to wait.

didn't the team already have the tokes back from incent to which they are now going to handle everything as of now? i've read it lately i think in this thread too or on their signature campaign thread. if the tokes are with them already, they should have plans to distribute by now.  But of course this is if they really have the plans to distribute it remember that they already said, the bounty program was not effective.

This is exactly correct. We took over distribution last week and have worked through 15-20 individual cases where there were issues with the payout amount. Everyone who has submitted appropriate withdrawal wallet information to us has received their tokes. If anyone hasn't received theirs or thinks there is an error with their payout, please reach us at [email protected] so we can resolve it.

Are the bounties for blog posts already distributed?

Yes.
kov

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
The way the distribution of the tokens is handled is frustrating, I have some tokes token, I just fear, if the team can't handled the distribution on tokens very well how sure am I that they will be able to deliver on what they promised they want to do with the fund

Don't be get disappointed by the way of distribution Tokes didn't handle this. Incent host this ICO on their platform and they are distributing to the investor this is the cause of this delay. Tokes is good project surely it will be worth for it to wait.

didn't the team already have the tokes back from incent to which they are now going to handle everything as of now? i've read it lately i think in this thread too or on their signature campaign thread. if the tokes are with them already, they should have plans to distribute by now.  But of course this is if they really have the plans to distribute it remember that they already said, the bounty program was not effective.

This is exactly correct. We took over distribution last week and have worked through 15-20 individual cases where there were issues with the payout amount. Everyone who has submitted appropriate withdrawal wallet information to us has received their tokes. If anyone hasn't received theirs or thinks there is an error with their payout, please reach us at [email protected] so we can resolve it.

Are the bounties for blog posts already distributed?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
kov

Everyone is waiting to hear some exciting news as there is some problem with the distribution once it will get sorted than we have chance to get listed on a exchange.

Bigger exchanges are coming, but we're probably still a few weeks out. You guys can help with listings by submitting coin request forms at the various exchanges of your choice.
kov

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

Activity: 477
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Pages:
Jump to: